Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
Thanks, but it looks really bad to me sometimes.
unless it hurts i wouldnt worry about it (although id worry enough to take care that it didnt get any worse, like doing stretches or whatever). good posture is for nerds. i always liked those old prada ads where the models were purposely slumped over with atrocious posture.

Peppermint

well, i dont hate her. she's one of the few people at work i can talk to, who doesnt make me feel limited by their perceptions of me as stupid people, not having any gauge for superior intelligence, tend to do. that isnt nothing. she isnt full of herself either-- rather she seems way more interested in other people than i could ever be and actually remembers things you tell her unlike everyone else around here. she's really not that objectionable (other than yes, being confident and in that unoriginal way that every other confident youth these days seems to be confident as well as having a really cringey cowgirl kind of laugh). i think maybe you're projecting again, pep pep!

i do think however that being wracked with self-doubt and crawling around feeling inferior is probably good for anyone with any interest in actually making important art as opposed to just getting a desk job so, her loss. personally, i cherish all my neuroses and existential angst. i admit that it is a bit frustrating how things seem so easy for some people though. but i wouldnt want to be in her position, because, being a hopeless egotist, im interested in my own unique experience above all else and her experience isnt my experience so i dont really care that much what she does with it.
'i think maybe you're projecting again, pep pep!'
Almost certainly. :)
However, please define the 'cringey cowgirl laugh'. I don't think we have those here.

Peppermint

unless it hurts i wouldnt worry about it (although id worry enough to take care that it didnt get any worse, like doing stretches or whatever). good posture is for nerds. i always liked those old prada ads where the models were purposely slumped over with atrocious posture.
Wasn't that what they called 'ugly chic'? I never did get that. It always reminds me of one of my favourite songs by Randy Newman, which has the lyric:
She dresses in black
All of the time
Wears an orthopaedic shoe
Some sore of uglification thing
She's into

rifke

Wasn't that what they called 'ugly chic'? I never did get that. It always reminds me of one of my favourite songs by Randy Newman, which has the lyric:
She dresses in black
All of the time
Wears an orthopaedic shoe
Some sore of uglification thing
She's into

Was there an ugly chic movement? I guess Prada would fall into that for some people. I don't understand it, I've always thought Prada to be consistently superb. I think maybe the issue is that it's imbued with a bit more intellect than people usually require/desire their clothing to have.

rifke

I'm sure bun bun is so tired of me usurping all of his grand discoveries and interests (i cant help it, its what i do!) but I have to confess I'm in love with Douglas Murray. He is such an extraordinarily fine gentleman. 110% my kind of guy.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom