Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I saw a crow today, perched on a wire, but I don't see birds flying by in the smoky haze. I wonder where they are.

For the kidney pain, someone suggested I use a pillow on my recliner, because I hunch in it. That has eased the pain somewhat, and I had a terrible craving for toast with peanut butter, so I got some organic peanut butter and whole wheat bread, and it seems to have lessened the pain too. Maybe I was starved for the protein it contains. I hope the pain doesn't ramp up again.

I'm still concerned, about the pain that remains...in case anyone here was hoping for my death. Personally, I'd like to stick around for at least another 5 years, willing and able to write that frickin memoir and walk and run , in my plethora of shoes.

My throat/ear/tongue still hurts :(

I thought it was gone but no. There's still that, if not particularly painful, niggling persistent little sensation that i can't quite place. I'm hoping that if it was cancer it would hurt a lot rather than just be a little sore.

I want to hang around long enough to write my (best selling) book, meet bun bun, and walk past neil codling ' s house one final time--even if light housework does hope that it's cancer that I have.

I haven't eaten my usual fare today (broccoli, carrot, zucchini and rice), and as the kidney pain subsides, I have to wonder if I'm allergic to broccoli or carrots etc. I thought peanut butter was junk food, but the lack of pain is suggesting otherwise, as I've eaten almost exclusively, toast and peanut butter since last evening.

I'd been eating raw organic pumpkin seeds for protein, but maybe I can't chew them sufficiently. The peanut butter is smooth ground, so doesn't require chewing. Will I be able to figure out the cause of this pain (kidney?)?

I reckon I got the Guacamole Ranch French Fries to go from the Sunset Marquis today and I requested extra jalapenos and told them to put ghost chili and habanero sauce on it, just like the California Son does. I don't know how the California Son can eat such hot and spicy food. I reckon it must run in his family because the California Mom used to order the same posher colour fek'll sawed off inn nn nnnn n n it.

For the kidney pain, someone suggested I use a pillow on my recliner, because I hunch in it. That has eased the pain somewhat, and I had a terrible craving for toast with peanut butter, so I got some organic peanut butter and whole wheat bread, and it seems to have lessened the pain too. Maybe I was starved for the protein it contains. I hope the pain doesn't ramp up again.
It probably is something like that if a pillow helped but you should see your doctor.

I reckon I got the Guacamole Ranch French Fries to go from the Sunset Marquis today and I requested extra jalapenos and told them to put ghost chili and habanero sauce on it, just like the California Son does. I don't know how the California Son can eat such hot and spicy food. I reckon it must run in his family because the California Mom used to order the same posher colour fek'll sawed off inn nn nnnn n n it.
Moz said he prefers his food unadorned. I read that he said something to that effect anyway.

I tried to buy some toothpaste flavors I've never tried from Green Beaver last night, but their website wouldn't accept my prepaid credit card. I've ordered from them several times before, and this is the first time I've run into a problem. It irked me, so I went to a store that sells Green Beaver toothpaste, craving the new cinnamon and spearmint flavors, but they didn't have them. I felt tantrummy, and realized how spoiled I was, when I've got plenty of toothpaste. I've got many flavors as it is. I don't need more right away. I'm glad to have had the experience of having been spoiled a little. Toothpastes, shoes, deodorants, shampoos. I've got plenty of these things. I deserve to be spoiled after the poverty I've experienced for most of my life.

I have a walking buddy that lives near the New Westminster Quay fire. He has to breathe that in on top of the worst air quality in the world currently. I have my windows closed.

I'm enjoying not being in pain, having clean teeth and Lemon Thriller tea at my side, writing, on paper, diary style, and now writing diary style here on solo, on my little tablet.

oh my goodness.... "steve buscemi + pippi longstocking" :lbf:

i kinda like him though. his pig tails are cute.

also posie parker has forehead muscles like mine, only hers are a little more pronounced than mine (as well they should be, she's a lot older than me), and look like fingers, like someone making bunny ears across her forehead, but overall hers look better on her and dont create the weird dents on either side of them like mine do, just the one dent in the middle which is deeper than mine (i notice that no concentration camp inmates have muscles like these. do they go away if you're emaciated? i mean they're just muscles, if they can get bigger they've got to be able to get smaller too, right?)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom