Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

countthree

What's happening with the world? Will we be able to make basic plans again? The world changed almost overnight and we aren't allowed to regret it. Once more people must align on one side or the other without further questions. I refuse to be part of a side that's imposed on me with propaganda, whatever it is. I need good information to make my own choices.

rifke

team bougatsa
That sounds interesting! I'm in, if you want followers.
course it will be interesting, you bet! do you know WHY it will be interesting?! because it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's gonna be a while before i get it up and running though because there are all kinds of things i need to think about like HOW to make vlogs, what im gonna need, what my theme will be, what im going to call myself, whether i should use my millie perkins or my katherine hepburn voice, whether eddy should have a guest spot, how much im gonna dish (i predict a LOT--dishing is what i DO, as you know ;)). plus i have to get over my life long fear of cameras, which will probably be good for me to do at some point.

and of course in all that time i may lose my keenness and scratch the whole idea as i tend to do with brilliant ideas not immediately acted upon. we'll see. it's true that i have a lot to say. mostly i want to talk about the philistines that i work with which might get me fired, but it might be worth it and if it did get me fired then i would at least have that to vlog about too.

rifke

team bougatsa
my throat feels a lot better today. im not discounting the idea that it might start hurting again but for now at least it's not bothering me. my phlegm today was a little bit sticky (oh sorry, is that too much information?), so i think it might very well be an infection, because i dont think that's normal (is it?). it's probably from all the cleaning chemicals i have to breathe in at work. surely that cant be good for you.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
course it will be interesting, you bet! do you know WHY it will be interesting?! because it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's gonna be a while before i get it up and running though because there are all kinds of things i need to think about like HOW to make vlogs, what im gonna need, what my theme will be, what im going to call myself, whether i should use my millie perkins or my katherine hepburn voice, whether eddy should have a guest spot, how much im gonna dish (i predict a LOT--dishing is what i DO, as you know ;)). plus i have to get over my life long fear of cameras, which will probably be good for me to do at some point.

and of course in all that time i may lose my keenness and scratch the whole idea as i tend to do with brilliant ideas not immediately acted upon. we'll see. it's true that i have a lot to say. mostly i want to talk about the philistines that i work with which might get me fired, but it might be worth it and if it did get me fired then i would at least have that to vlog about too.
Or you could stay off camera and keep it focused on Eddy, and puppet him once in a while as he gives you feedback here and there.

rifke

team bougatsa
it was f***ing cold today, like winter. what the f*** happened?

the best part about the day was when i came home and the two neighbour kitties were milling around outside my house. i gave them each pats and then when i opened the door to go inside, the boy kitty, levi, ran inside and right up the stairs and proceeded to walk around like he owned the place. i had to scoop him up and take him back downstairs and he was purring so loudly when i was holding him. i just LOVE those kitties. :love:

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I'm crazy about shoes again this morning.
I have these in non waterproof material, and my plantar fasciitis doesn't act up in them. Now I see they're available in waterproof Gore-tex. Hmm.
Screenshot_20200919-055533_Chrome.jpg

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
This morning's writing:

I wish good shoes would solve all my problems. They are, the same as TV and chocolate to me in the sense that I seek some cheer, to forget the horrors of life. To ignore them. Same with reading, and even writing. I've surprised myself by pointing out that even writing, even memoir writing, can enable me to ignore horrors, although my memoir will ironically make me focus on the details of some horror.

I like my blue writing thimble. I like my slippers. I like my clothes. I like my nose, though Chris's friend Bruce didn't. I didn't like the way he clutched my thigh. I don't like the way Chris stole my beers and told me "f*** you, bitch!", and shaved my pubic hair while I was in a coma. I don't like the way Chris kept his scooter in my apartment after I told him I wanted it out, and I don't like how he paid a measly $20 to Bill, for dangerous work, and I don't like the way he gave me anger, when I said I wanted time apart, and I don't like that he called me before the time I asked for was up, and I don't like the way he ranted about his hatred of Jews, with the vibe that he was really ranting that he hated ME.

I don't like Chris, in general. The only thing I like about him is he has never stolen money from me, as far as I know. He did steal beer, and he did use foul language at me when I confronted him about it. I don't like the way he hated me for taking Bruce's hand off my thigh. I don't like Bruce. I don't like Chris. I don't like Charlie. I don't like Anne, who started all this, ignoring the horrors of life, in overdrive.

I have her to not thank for having given me a good example of a loved one, to look for in others, instead, looking only for distraction from horror in others, and, finding it in my desperation, in the nooks and crannies of monsters like her. Always making my fears as small as possible, I would focus on things that were fun, or seemed safest, like, the male and female in the car in PEI, desperately trying to get to the city, seizing on the idea I wouldn't be sexually harassed because the male had a female with him. His lucky day, that he had that female decoy with him, he got a duck, me, to shoot with his penis.

Other times I looked to signs of fun, cheer, safety, I went with Carrie, just, to focus in on that cranny of a smile, that was the closest to cheer I could find, in a cold world where the child care system's best on offer were warehouse workers. Carrie trafficked me. I still sought out cheer though...

hand in glove

40 percent papier mache
Subscriber
I'm crazy about shoes again this morning.
I have these in non waterproof material, and my plantar fasciitis doesn't act up in them. Now I see they're available in waterproof Gore-tex. Hmm.
View attachment 59145
I just bought a pair of Maroon Chuck Taylor’s And I love them. I bet they are painful for you to wear, though. Do you have a stretching routine that you follow? Have you tried using something like a golf ball to massage your heels? Also, if you like essential oils, lavender is good to massage your feet, especially before bed.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I just bought a pair of Maroon Chuck Taylor’s And I love them. I bet they are painful for you to wear, though. Do you have a stretching routine that you follow? Have you tried using something like a golf ball to massage your heels? Also, if you like essential oils, lavender is good to massage your feet, especially before bed.
I need more support than Chuck Taylor's provide. I should stretch. Question is, will I. Lavender oil is doable! I haven't tried a ball yet.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom