Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i cant explain on principle

In the end, both lab rats and lab technicians wind up dead. In the end we equally inherit whatever we've collectively made.

I'm loathe to paint him though, because although he's ostensibly good looking, to me he's incorrigibly ugly. I hate to say that about anyone, so I should challenge myself to take him on in paint. Find some form of forgiveness that way. Probably ephemeral, but better than none.

as with poetry, you need to take more than fifteen minutes if you wanna create something that people are actually gonna want to see or read. the idea that something you pumped out in fifteen minutes using dollar store watercolours is going to be of any interest to anyone is just insulting. you aint van gogh, right. try spending some time on a painting and THEN share it with us, how about?

If you don't like her pictures keep scrolling. I'm interested in her paintings and so are other people.

I remember what Liam Gallagher said about being a drunkard. He said a drunkard was always in the wrong. I think it's when he'd sobered up. I think the way that people treat drunk people is a precursor of the way I might be treated when I become terribly old.

Maybe you drunk too much because you need to be mistreated now. You don't have patiente to wait until you are old enough to be treated as a human waste, that is, to be treated the way old people are being treated.

Each of the 6 paintings is a different person, so far. Just similar hair styles. Thinking of painting black people. That would be my first time.

What's a "black people"? Do you mean a person with a darker skin shade?

I am a racetonic, it's like a daltonic but it refers to the stupid classification of people designed not to see them as such. I can't see "white people", "black people", "brown people", "yellow people", "red people", etc. I just see people. You should try for a while and you'll notice how different looks the world. Of course it looks more stupid and cruel, but it looks more true too.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom