Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I

I LOVE ANIMALS

We will never here the reality of the wet markets or dog mest trade in china if biden wins. China is an easy money grab for the biden family

ThePoliticalRevolution

I'm becoming lonely again. It doesn't seem to go away. It grinds you into the ground. It kills me. Loneliness is the most inequitable and most unforgiving emotion you could encounter. I tell myself, I've no reason to feel like this. I can't remember doing anything wrong.

Darling, come let me hug you to my bosom! You are gonna be ok!

Mozmar

If ever you feel sad about life, tell yourself there's no reason. You were thrown into this life without having any say on the matter. You can be as unreasonable as you wish to be. You have every right to be pissed off with life. Nothing should be too difficult. Nothing should take more than you're capable of.
Life is never kind...

Z

Zhu Zong went wrong.

We will never here the reality of the wet markets or dog mest trade in china if biden wins. China is an easy money grab for the biden family
Wouldn’t be surprised if a vid of Hunter eating fried Dogs and poached eggs for breakfast appears shortly. Bidens know no hounds, B, apparently. He might hold the Mayo. 🐶🍽️🥣🎎

N

Nawah

If ever you feel sad about life, tell yourself there's no reason. You were thrown into this life without having any say on the matter. You can be as unreasonable as you wish to be. You have every right to be pissed off with life. Nothing should be too difficult. Nothing should take more than you're capable of.
Or listen to the wise words of the incredible Amy Coney Barett who said life is tough but short.

S

St. Annes

I can feel myself getting terribly drunk. I'm still lonely. I've been lonely all my life. I feel I'm upsetting the clientele on here. I might be beaten up for being gay?
Honey. You are sincerely loved. Maybe by only one. One is better than none. 🦍

ThePoliticalRevolution

Diane di Prima died. She really knew how to live.

DjYni8vXoAEaRu0.jpg
DjYni8vXoAEaRu0.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom