Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
Wait... what?!! Neil put out a book of bad poetry?!! Is that what yer saying ket? !!! Where can I find it?!! Cmon ket, you CANNOT be vague when it comes to dreamyneil!!! Espesh not when it comes to dreamyneil's poetry!!! You have no right to withhold clues about neil from me!!!

Furthermore do you know of some way of blowing up that article so that I can read it?! I don't care if it's ten thousand years old it still contains vital clues about neil that I'm gonna need!!!!!
It’s Morrison the lizard king that put out at least one book of bad poetry.

Was just trying to draw the lines if there are any between the two, the Lizard king and your lizard man.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits
‘Perfect’ is not always better.
Oh, I didn't mean it was necessarily better. But it didn’t hurt his looks.
Still glad Morrissey never got his little baby teeth fixed. Those gaps are adorable.

Y

Yakes

It’s Morrison the lizard king that put out at least one book of bad poetry.

Was just trying to draw the lines if there are any between the two, the Lizard king and your lizard man.
I went online whilst eating breakfast at about 10am to be precise , and read a poem that truly lifted my spirit. It was simply HILARIOUS 😂

G

Grinville

Freddie Mercury was afraid to get his fixed because he was afraid it would have changed his voice, so I’ve heard.
Today’s

Freddie Mercury was afraid to get his fixed because he was afraid it would have changed his voice, so I’ve heard.
Today’s Veneers are yesterday’s dentures. Yuk. Poor kids will have them dropping out left right and centre in a few years. #Naturalrocks

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Left

The.Truth.

Rob Lowe said Prince Harry has a super gross ponytail
See they thought they got away from the common people but they can't escape. Time to send out the notices like the did when they moved to Frogmore.
Don't approach or instigate conversation if you see the Royal couple
Do say 'Good Morning' or some other pleasantry if they speak to you
Don't pet or stroke their dogs, even if they come over to you
Don't offer to walk their dogs
Don't ask to see baby Archie or offer to babysit
Add: Don't look at Harry's ponytail

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
See they thought they got away from the common people but they can't escape. Time to send out the notices like the did when they moved to Frogmore.

Add: Don't look at Harry's ponytail
I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't stroke their dogs. Two women on Saturday were talking on the street while their dogs played, and both dogs were all over me. It led to conversation with the women. One woman thanked me for talking with her. It's a rare occurrence, for people to chill out enough to chat. It made an impression on me, that she thanked me, for something so commonplace as making small talk.

The.Truth.

I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't stroke their dogs. Two women on Saturday were talking on the street while their dogs played, and both dogs were all over me. It led to conversation with the women. One woman thanked me for talking with her. It's a rare occurrence, for people to chill out enough to chat. It made an impression on me, that she thanked me, for something so commonplace as making small talk.
You could pretend the dog bit you and ask them for a million dollar payoff.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom