Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have seen some of you paintings you’ve posted on here, we’re you the ginger girl? Might have been a self portrait.. about two days ago?
Yes, I just posted a completed version of my ginger self portrait. Here in Canada we call it redheaded.

Here it is.
20210120_220426.jpg

Looks like it’s cold in Canada, you have plenty of layers on 🥶🥶
I usually don't have a heater on. I tend to wear arctic fleece pajama pants over sweatpants, and an arctic fleece hoodie over a tshirt and flannel shirt. Is it not cold where you are?

Whilst preparing my supper I asked myself a question 🙋🏿‍♀️ completely out the blue. What would you prefer, a very deep and clever intellect to be at your side, or would you prefer a delicious bowl of mashed celeriac, with French unsalted butter and ground black pepper? I realised I’d finally got there. Celeriac. Bonapeenteat 👋

Life seems to be unfathomable. I despair sometimes on how I've not learned to live it. Why should anything be a mystery? Why should anything be hidden? Why should anything perturb you? Why should you feel uneasy? Why should you feel inadequate? I can only think we all must have done something terribly amiss somewhere else to warrant this amount of hardship. It's your god given right to be happy. Its your god given right to not feel sad. Its you're God given right to not feel pain. You should never, ever, have to suffer. Youre not around for long enough to learn any lessons from hardship. You're here for a few decades and then you're gone. There are no lessons to be learned because there's not enough time to learn them. If something displeases you you haven't enough time to put up with it. You can't be a good or bad person in the span of your lifetime. You're gone in a flash. Do whatever you want.

I lie in bed at four am in the morning and the world and work seems too much to bear. Its horrible having to be strong when all you want someone to do is hold you. It's horrible having to be courageous when all you want to do is be weak.
I can relate. I feel precariously fragile most of the time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom