Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's encouraging that you like the paintings I've posted.
You have a certain style... I like....
I recently watched an art programme and it was about the old classics sort of thing, Rubens, mostly the Dutch masters...
And the guy said that you can tell a “Great” artist from a bad one, with the way the hands and feet are painted, cos that’s the hardest thing for an artist to pain....
Now I’ve looked at your 10 paintings and maybe 1-2 of the hands look small...
but the rest look amazing...
overall score 8/10 .
WELL DONE😇😇
Any more poems would be welcome 😎

I recently watched an art programme and it was about the old classics sort of thing, Rubens, mostly the Dutch masters...
And the guy said that you can tell a “Great” artist from a bad one, with the way the hands and feet are painted, cos that’s the hardest thing for an artist to pain....
overall score 8/10 .
WELL DONE😇😇
I write poems sometimes when I'm at wit's end. Currently I'm not there. Just enjoying carrot sticks in a peanut butter dip I made with soy sauce, and garlic/onion powders. I like your poems too. Feel free to post them.

overall score 8/10 .
WELL DONE😇😇
Ah, you're watching my painted hands! I'd better smarten up.

I write poems sometimes when I'm at wit's end. Currently I'm not there. Just enjoying carrot sticks in a peanut butter dip I made with soy sauce, and garlic/onion powders. I like your poems too. Feel free to post them.
Eeerrrrrr. Carrot sticks , peanut butter, mmmmm..
Quite a concoction there lightale...
you on a health kick.....

Oh if I must post another one,
Once they are done they go away never to be seen again...
I only ever write things when I’ve had a drink...
When sober it never enters my head..
Can remember seeing something with sienade Oconner... ( name is spelt wrong) and she had to be stoned to even pick up a pen...
I don’t even like poetry, don’t even read it at all , I think it’s quiet pompous, and most of them talk shite.... John Cooper Clarke (I think) he’s from Manchester,
A bit like Morrissey.... he looks like a rolling stone.. but to be honest I don’t read any poetry what so ever...
one soon just got you🧐🧐🧐

Ah, you're watching my painted hands! I'd better smarten up.
Here’s one I dug out , I wrote this some time in December, it’s written in mind about a Irish woman I worked with in about 2003-06 when we were mental health support workers, and a little later we both worked with teenagers in the care system... after about 18 we both quit as it was ... well very demanding.... anyhow this is with my olde co worker in mind as she told me.... only a few horrific things that happened to her and her younger brother in an Irish institution.....
All that said it’s all been over the British news of late, as they think up 9.000 children were killed, or murdered. In their care system...
Morrissey has a song called children in pieces.... He touched upon the subject some years ago...
This is for Terri who, only ever touched upon her ills....
and she’s never seen her little brother since.....
Good olde Britain eh......

NUNS WITH GUNS AND GOD
ON THEIR SIDE.......................

Nuns with godly guns,
They whip it from their friendly hip
Just before the sly whisky sip.
Unruly child that still grows inside,
Your parents shall never have the family smile, coz they never wore gods ring.
Nor shall any Angel sing .....

Come to me , then confess,
As I am greater than God..

But we were two peas in a pod
Then he chose to leave

Nuns with their guns ,
Who pistol whip ya, clout ya , shout at ya , who make them kids shut their mouths..

Oh mother Mary, with your
Untouched fairy...
Good God you religion is very scary..

That last one light , was slightly edited as I had something in there about David Bowie , and London, it didn’t work to well when I read it back, anyhow Terri.... welll ..

Eeerrrrrr. Carrot sticks , peanut butter, mmmmm..
Quite a concoction there lightale...
you on a health kick.....

Oh if I must post another one,
Once they are done they go away never to be seen again...
I only ever write things when I’ve had a drink...
When sober it never enters my head..
Can remember seeing something with sienade Oconner... ( name is spelt wrong) and she had to be stoned to even pick up a pen...
I don’t even like poetry, don’t even read it at all , I think it’s quiet pompous, and most of them talk shite.... John Cooper Clarke (I think) he’s from Manchester,
A bit like Morrissey.... he looks like a rolling stone.. but to be honest I don’t read any poetry what so ever...
one soon just got you🧐🧐🧐
Yes, I guess I am on a health kick. I hope I don't kick myself too hard. I'll have to look up John Cooper Clarke...

Here’s one I dug out , I wrote this some time in December, it’s written in mind about a Irish woman I worked with in about 2003-06 when we were mental health support workers, and a little later we both worked with teenagers in the care system... after about 18 we both quit as it was ... well very demanding.... anyhow this is with my olde co worker in mind as she told me.... only a few horrific things that happened to her and her younger brother in an Irish institution.....
All that said it’s all been over the British news of late, as they think up 9.000 children were killed, or murdered. In their care system...
Morrissey has a song called children in pieces.... He touched upon the subject some years ago...
This is for Terri who, only ever touched upon her ills....
and she’s never seen her little brother since.....
Good olde Britain eh......
There has been much sadism against the vulnerable indeed. I was in the childcare system here in Canada. They didn't bat an eyelash if you were being abused, but go AWOL and you get served fast and hot.

NUNS WITH GUNS AND GOD
ON THEIR SIDE.......................

Nuns with godly guns,
They whip it from their friendly hip
Just before the sly whisky sip.
Unruly child that still grows inside,
Your parents shall never have the family smile, coz they never wore gods ring.
Nor shall any Angel sing .....

Come to me , then confess,
As I am greater than God..

But we were two peas in a pod
Then he chose to leave

Nuns with their guns ,
Who pistol whip ya, clout ya , shout at ya , who make them kids shut their mouths..

Oh mother Mary, with your
Untouched fairy...
Good God you religion is very scary..
Yes religion is scary if it's not just the seeking of deep comfort.

That last one light , was slightly edited as I had something in there about David Bowie , and London, it didn’t work to well when I read it back, anyhow Terri.... welll ..
Terri, and you were mental health workers? That's interesting.

There has been much sadism against the vulnerable indeed. I was in the childcare system here in Canada. They didn't bat an eyelash if you were being abused, but go AWOL and you get served fast and hot.
Really, we’re you..
I presume Canada law is similar
To British law?
I worked under Scottish law, a bit different... but to be honest some of the teenagers I worked with were, well just out of control with their parents, we done home visits and the home was really nice along with the family, mainly it was unruly teens on the ganja or other thing and the parents just couldn’t control them...
I never judged the parents , it was the teens fault.....

But I can always remember two boys , different cases, where one 14 year old boy was put out to Paediophiles to pay for his fathers Heroin addiction, his mother was just as bad .... and I had the delight of meeting them all.... I often think of that boy and I don’t think he would have made it to adulthood with all his problems...

Really, we’re you..
I presume Canada law is similar
To British law?
I worked under Scottish law, a bit different... but to be honest some of the teenagers I worked with were, well just out of control with their parents, we done home visits and the home was really nice along with the family, mainly it was unruly teens on the ganja or other thing and the parents just couldn’t control them...
I never judged the parents , it was the teens fault.....

But I can always remember two boys , different cases, where one 14 year old boy was put out to Paediophiles to pay for his fathers Heroin addiction, his mother was just as bad .... and I had the delight of meeting them all.... I often think of that boy and I don’t think he would have made it to adulthood with all his problems...
Yes I was in the childcare system from the age of eleven until 18. If you look for the thread Dear Ladies of Solo, I wrote about it there.

I looked up John Cooper Clarke, and saw he had bad teeth. What from, I wonder. Chewing tobacco?
Although 'methadone rots your teeth' is generally a myth, some of the associated issues of his well documented heroin struggle and drug rehab may have contributed to tooth/oral problems. He's had gold ones fitted, but with bad lighting, they can look worse than they probably are. Interesting chap.
Regards,
FWD.

Yes I was in the childcare system from the age of eleven until 18. If you look for the thread Dear Ladies of Solo, I wrote about it there.
Right I’ve made a note of
Dear ladies of solo,
I’ll look at that tomorrow- later on .
Yes John Cooper Clarke, he calls him self the Bard of Manchester!!
Which has annoyed Morrissey greatly over the years... JCC. is sometimes on uk tv... celebrity mode, but doesn’t over sell himself...
and to be fair he is quite cool...
Dandy livingstone....
A message to you Rudy... a song that I’m listening to now...
I really don’t know what to say about your life from 11- 18 ?

Right I’ve made a note of
Dear ladies of solo,
I’ll look at that tomorrow- later on .
Yes John Cooper Clarke, he calls him self the Bard of Manchester!!
Which has annoyed Morrissey greatly over the years... JCC. is sometimes on uk tv... celebrity mode, but doesn’t over sell himself...
and to be fair he is quite cool...
Dandy livingstone....
A message to you Rudy... a song that I’m listening to now...
I really don’t know what to say about your life from 11- 18 ?
It's very easy to abuse a hated child.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom