Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Predators picked up on that.
That was always a problem with the teens we worked with...
They would still contact their abusers....
And even though they were in a safe environment, with 2 adults ,
Some of the kids knew nothing different, and would always gravitate back to that situation...
They knew nothing else...
I done 18 months, and if I’m honest it has affected me over the years , knowing fine well that some of these kids would go back to their place of abuse.. legally sometimes nothing could be done, when they reach the legal age of a care leaver....

That was always a problem with the teens we worked with...
They would still contact their abusers....
And even though they were in a safe environment, with 2 adults ,
Some of the kids knew nothing different, and would always gravitate back to that situation...
They knew nothing else...
I done 18 months, and if I’m honest it has affected me over the years , knowing fine well that some of these kids would go back to their place of abuse.. legally sometimes nothing could be done, when they reach the legal age of a care leaver....
Predators play with their victims' emotions, so they become dependent.

Predators play with their victims' emotions, so they become dependent.
Absolutely right.....
I now, and have done for the last 16 years, worked with high risk offenders who have just been released from prison...
Think of any crime and that’s what I do , saying that I’ve been off work since last March... quite enjoying the break actually 😜😜
On a lighter note just put Hatful of hollow on ... my fave album of all time, along with the Thompson Twins... Into the gap...

Some people recreate situations of abuse because they feel they deserve it or they've been made to feel that way. Sometimes they blame themselves.
Other people I think want to understand what happened to them and so they seek out similar situations or return to the same people. There are different reasons it can happen but it doesn't mean that they can't still get past it or that anyone trying to help them has failed.
Absolutely correct, on many of your points here. From what I have learned in my life , is that it takes a very, very strong person to overcome any abuse, and to be honest a lot of suffers really don’t.

I can remember going out with girls in mid80s when I was a teen, and I can recall at least 3 telling me that they had been sexually abused..
Now try listening to that when your a young lad who knows bugger all about life... what do you do???
Nothing... because you know nothing about these things..

Absolutely right.....
I now, and have done for the last 16 years, worked with high risk offenders who have just been released from prison...
Think of any crime and that’s what I do , saying that I’ve been off work since last March... quite enjoying the break actually 😜😜
On a lighter note just put Hatful of hollow on ... my fave album of all time, along with the Thompson Twins... Into the gap...
I'm due to listen to one of his albums.

Go on then , I double dog dare you to play it loud..... could you???
Another top album to listen to when you can... it’s called science fiction by Tom Bailey, he was the lead singer in the Thompson Twins..😜
I have to get an unlimited internet plan, before I listen to an entire album, because I've been uploading painting videos to YouTube and my internet provider has sent me a warning, that I've used 90% of my monthly 200 gigabytes. Turnover is on the 6th of February.

Absolutely correct, on many of your points here. From what I have learned in my life , is that it takes a very, very strong person to overcome any abuse, and to be honest a lot of suffers really don’t.

I can remember going out with girls in mid80s when I was a teen, and I can recall at least 3 telling me that they had been sexually abused..
Now try listening to that when your a young lad who knows bugger all about life... what do you do???
Nothing... because you know nothing about these things..
I knew girls who were treated worse than I was. But, what could I do? I understand that predicament you were in. The webs of abuse are complex and strong, often, and what can be done? They side with their abusers.

I knew girls who were treated worse than I was. But, what could I do? I understand that predicament you were in. The webs of abuse are complex and strong, often, and what can be done? They side with their abusers.
Quite right, it’s the chain as you say that needs to be broken...
And jail times need to be at least trebled for a start..

Lightale... I hope you have a peaceful night,
Just hope things weren’t too
Awful for you with things
That have been discussed tonight ..
Take care...

Quite right, it’s the chain as you say that needs to be broken...
And jail times need to be at least trebled for a start..
We need a test that shows who is a sadist, so such people can be weeded out of society's fabric. Treated kindly, but barred from hurting anyone.

Yay my aunt bought a vacation condo in ocean city for the family to use. Unexpected but a nice treat while pandemics rage
what a selfish unempathetic piece of shit you are. absolutely unbelievable. i wonder how well you'd do with lockdown if you and your whole unappealing family were huddled in a tiny cramped apartment day in and day out? you'd be losing your shit, like you do here everytime something doesnt go your way. but it's all well and good for you, isnt it? so that's what matters. keep posting those death numbers, starbucks boy. you know the nazis had a fetish for numbers too, while completely ignoring the bigger human picture--all that mattered were the numbers!! that's what you remind me of with your endless posting of them without really having the slightest clue what they mean (because either of unconcern or because you simply dont have the cranial capacity despite your fridgelike head. i imagine it's a combination of both).
anyone: but how many of those died with covid rather than of?
anyone: but how many of those had serious co-morbidities?
you: duh, i dont know...... all that matters are the numbers!!!

It made me happy and I said so. My dog dying made me sad and I posted that to. Don’t be so wrapped up in what’s happening i my life and you’ll be fine. Do you want me to reply to you in the book thread as well. Maybe help you feel better or something

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom