Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

@Light Housework do I sound like Louis Armstrong in this clip? :brows::laughing:

Thank you Queen :hearteyes::hearteyes:!! Your opinion is the only opinion I can count on! You would never say something like "you sound like Beck". Never!! You only say thoughtful things like "you sound like Paul McCartney" which really gives a fellow a boost. In that 'Secrets' recording I played the guitars, bass, and the simple keyboard part towards the end. The drums were just a repetitive drum pattern built into my keyboard. It was recorded onto my digital recorder that I had bought a few weeks before and this was one of my first recordings. I haven't used that recorder in a few years but it has a mostly finished cover of 'In Your House' on it. I must have liked the Seventeen Seconds album a lot!

I don't really play music any more, most of my recordings were made between 2008-2013, but I've taken note of the Plainsong and Sugar Girl suggestions which might spur me into action. You and I are definitely the most talented people on this forum, but look at our competition. Even if we never did anything musical or artistic we would still be more talented than Verso and Carlisle Baz. The only thing we have to do to be more talented than them is to breathe, to be quite honest, and I'm not even sure that the breathing is necessary!

I would love to see your YouTube channel when it's up and running :hearteyes:, I can be one of your first subscribers and I'll post encouraging comments beneath the videos, before all the new subscribers start coming in thick and fast. I'll be able to say I was one of the first (look at how narcissistic I am, making your channel all about me)!! I'm just looking forward to seeing it, and for a wider and more appreciative audience to be introduced to you, since for so long you've had to suffer the sorts of people who frequent this thread. Hopefully the YouTube audience will be on a different level. Imagine creating a YouTube account and discovering the comment section is full of psychobabbling people like Dave, I think I would delete the account in horror. I approve of the Lovecats choice, it's very fitting :hearteyecat:! I think Verso has a crush on you and he's using LH to find out more about you. When was the last time that guy even wrote a post on here that wasn't about you in some way!? Talk about obsessed!

You're starting to sound like you. Not Beck, not Brand, not Armstrong.

@Light Housework do I sound like Louis Armstrong in this clip? :brows::laughing:

Thank you Queen :hearteyes::hearteyes:!! Your opinion is the only opinion I can count on! You would never say something like "you sound like Beck". Never!! You only say thoughtful things like "you sound like Paul McCartney" which really gives a fellow a boost. In that 'Secrets' recording I played the guitars, bass, and the simple keyboard part towards the end. The drums were just a repetitive drum pattern built into my keyboard. It was recorded onto my digital recorder that I had bought a few weeks before and this was one of my first recordings. I haven't used that recorder in a few years but it has a mostly finished cover of 'In Your House' on it. I must have liked the Seventeen Seconds album a lot!

I don't really play music any more, most of my recordings were made between 2008-2013, but I've taken note of the Plainsong and Sugar Girl suggestions which might spur me into action. You and I are definitely the most talented people on this forum, but look at our competition. Even if we never did anything musical or artistic we would still be more talented than Verso and Carlisle Baz. The only thing we have to do to be more talented than them is to breathe, to be quite honest, and I'm not even sure that the breathing is necessary!

I would love to see your YouTube channel when it's up and running :hearteyes:, I can be one of your first subscribers and I'll post encouraging comments beneath the videos, before all the new subscribers start coming in thick and fast. I'll be able to say I was one of the first (look at how narcissistic I am, making your channel all about me)!! I'm just looking forward to seeing it, and for a wider and more appreciative audience to be introduced to you, since for so long you've had to suffer the sorts of people who frequent this thread. Hopefully the YouTube audience will be on a different level. Imagine creating a YouTube account and discovering the comment section is full of psychobabbling people like Dave, I would probably delete the account in horror. I approve of the Lovecats choice, it's very fitting :hearteyecat:! I think Verso has a crush on you and he's using LH to find out more about you. When was the last time that guy even wrote a post on here that wasn't about you in some way!? Talk about obsessed!

of course you will get to be one of my first subscribers honey bunny!!! (and maybe you could create a few hundred extra accounts and subscribe them as well just to give me a little boost?). anyway, even if i didnt share my youtube channel with you, i feel pretty certain you would be able to find it on your own, because youve got special ways!! not that i flatter myself that you would go to the trouble of finding MY youtube channel, i merely hope that you would!! :hearteyes::hearteyes: what sort of things should i talk about on my youtube channel, honey bunny?! also, do you know anything about cameras?!

wooooooow, you play ALL those instruments?!??! that is SO impressive, honey bunny!!! :horny: you're practically a one man band like Bert from mary poppins!!

yes, i think you're possibly right, my dear. i noticed that the recent posts from verso in this thread all read like soliloquoys composed with me in mind as the audience. he's incapable of having a normal conversation without thinking about the fact that i might be reading his posts (although actually i mostly skim them when i read them at all because its always the same bullshit). you dont suppose he feels threatened by me, do you, darling?

also, i just wanna say what a delight it is to have you pop into the forum on a tuesday night after a dreadfully dull day wherein my eyes hurt too much to read any of my forty elevating books!!! So unexpected!!! do come round more often my love!!

posting this again because i dont want the kindly anon to miss it because of your guys inane babble

how is the canon camera you posted different than the one i posted? i mean, im not stuck on the one i posted, im happy to have someone steer me in a better direction, i just really dont know. so the ones you posted are not for elderly luddites? because i can NOT be using a camera for elderly luddites! (god, can you imagine?! i would be soooo uncool!)

i dont have much experience with a camera other than taking pictures of Eddo and uploading them here! i have NO idea what an sd or sdhc card is and the fact of not knowing stress me out no end! can you tell me what they are? i also dont know what bluetooth is! i was hoping i would just be able to upload to youtube the way i can through my phone? (can you do that with a wifi enabled digital camera?)

i am in canada and the camera does NOT have to be from best buy (although it would help because if there's something wrong id rather return it to the store, because if i have to return it through the mail i probably just wouldnt bother). well, considering that i want some sort of camera ill pay whatever it ends up costing, but id prefer to stick to under $500 if that's possible.

would it be better just to get a webcam (as bun bun has suggested)? i kind of like the idea of having a camera and being able to go out and take pictures with it, though. are webcams cheaper and is the picture clear enough? do you know of any phone with a good camera i could get for $500 or less? also, would it be best to wait until around december for the sales?

both of the cameras you posted look good, but then, i dont know anything much about them!

thanks for the help, i appreciate it!!
lol ta!!! i was actually just scrolling thru the inane babble [twas why i left solo yrs in the first place *shudders*] to see if you replied!

shall reply to you later on once i finish doing boring adult stuffs. *eyeroll* ..plus there's a few other options i'm researching for you :)

It's not looking good for my kitter. The vet said it's gonna be "weeks". I asked her whether she meant "a few" or "some" or maybe "many" weeks? She reluctantly predicted "the end of this year probably". 😢😿

Now, the question is how to spend these final weeks. Make it a joy ride (like going into the garden to hunt down some mice) or let him quietly sleep and eat? The vet said that he most likely does not experience a lot of pain at the moment.

I'm gonna open a blog dedicated to him in the other section.

It's not looking good for my kitter. The vet said it's gonna be "weeks". I asked her whether she meant "a few" or "some" or maybe "many" weeks? She reluctantly predicted "the end of this year probably". 😢😿

Now, the question is how to spend these final weeks. Make it a joy ride (like going into the garden to hunt down some mice) or let him quietly sleep and eat? The vet said that he most likely does not experience a lot of pain at the moment.

Sad to hear about your cat. I know too well what it's like to lose a cat.

Be strong or be as "weak" as you need to be.

I work at K-Mart apparently. There are probably hundreds of posts saying so.

:rolleyes:

the KMart closed FC o_O
5 quid fake 'antiques' at the local hood junkyard:eek:
take some of your rotting furniture and spray perfume on it
so some woke mark thinks its french.:mad:
that soup looks like some of your cat slop FC(n)

:hammer:

My copy of dc by gore Vidal arrived today and had a sweet surprise on the inside. Someone had placed a small pamphlet titled the literary guide preview may 1967 and has all sorts of info on the book. Thought that was nice

yes please do!!! id love to see more pictures of him.

sad news, but im glad to hear he's at least not in pain.

11875317_1062087970481532_1765868620_n.jpg

Adidas suits and cowboy hats is the look for Spring 2022. Robinson Diaz as Milton Jiménez from "El Cartel." He also plays Cabo on El Senor de
los Cielos.

DOQZV62YMJANHJO2NMPSHN7HRI.jpg
I have a beautiful vintage Adidas tracksuit that I don now and then. Belonged to my grandfather. An excellent look if you can pull it off (which I can because I’m incredibly handsome and have something of a model’s physique).

I have a beautiful vintage Adidas tracksuit that I don now and then. Belonged to my grandfather. An excellent look if you can pull it off (which I can because I’m incredibly handsome and have something of a model’s physique).
really? that;s funny, because you sound like a big gallumphing schlump

also, please stop trying to impress me, i aint that into you

My set last night was a big success, there was a huge turnout and everyone was in a very celebratory mood despite the fact that it was a Tuesday night. Bold curatorial move on my friend’s part.

He had placed two cartoonishly large chalices at the DJ booth and filled one with loose American Spirits and the other with what must have been about a thousand dollars worth of mushrooms. Both were empty in the blink of an eye.

I played a couple hours of mostly Detroit and Chicago house, which was a blast because it had been a minute since I DJed that kind of thing and everyone was really getting down.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom