Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've just lost my satellite signal in the middle of Family Guy!

and I was walking home before and there was a drunk English guy outside this bar by my friend's house. I walked past him and he goes, "Why do'ya Americans like peanut butter and jelly so much?"...I kept walking.

I was just wondering if its really weird that I read the blog of someone I dont even know, and like google her?
I just think she is really interesting, but yeah...its probably creepy.

A woman at work, who is beautiful and assertive, told me just now that because of me she has the guts to show up at work wearing dresses. (I mostly wear dresses and skirts). I love women.

I am so unbelievably confused.

me too, i was on the phone and got distracted :eek:
i did not mean to hit post yet :o
anyways, i just wonder about the nature of your anxiety :confused:
a lot of times when people think they have a "disorder" then they become a victim to it :crazy:
rather than getting some actual plan to combat it, which is what consulting professionals are for :thumb:

me too, i was on the phone and got distracted :eek:
i did not mean to hit post yet :o
anyways, i just wonder about the nature of your anxiety :confused:
a lot of times when people think they have a "disorder" then they become a victim to it :crazy:
rather than getting some actual plan to combat it, which is what consulting professionals are for :thumb:

I have general anxiety...as in anxiety that errupts without provocation. I also have panic attacks that have a variety of triggers. Surprisingly, I only have social anxiety in certain situations.

I have general anxiety...as in anxiety that errupts without provocation. I also have panic attacks that have a variety of triggers. Surprisingly, I only have social anxiety in certain situations.

i have all that too :straightface: it was much more mild when i was in my teens and i first became aware of it, its then, of course, that i should have heeded others advice and gotten into some form of at least routine counseling :o
but like most of us, i thought i could beat that stuff all on my own :crazy:
and in a certain way i did for years, but let me warn you that stuff like anxiety usually comes back with a vengeance when you are older and real bad things happen in your life then :(
that is, if you have not taken care of the root causes of it in the first place :tears:
still, its good that you are actually open about it :) thats further along then i was at your age :thumb:

i have all that too :straightface: it was much more mild when i was in my teens and i first became aware of it, its then, of course, that i should have heeded others advice and gotten into some form of at least routine counseling :o
but like most of us, i thought i could beat that stuff all on my own :crazy:
and in a certain way i did for years, but let me warn you that stuff like anxiety usually comes back with a vengeance when you are older and real bad things happen in your life then :(
that is, if you have not taken care of the root causes of it in the first place :tears:
still, its good that you are actually open about it :) thats further along then i was at your age :thumb:

true...but the problem is...I don't let bad things happen...I avoid things to make sure anxiety doesn't happen :thumb:

true...but the problem is...I don't let bad things happen...I avoid things to make sure anxiety doesn't happen :thumb:

ahh yes, you have taken the avoidance root while you were younger
33.gif

i did the reverse, back then i would become overly agressive in confronting situations that felt uncomfortable :boxing:
now, sometimes i just cannot overcome the urge to flee and not just because of my initial anxiety
but also because I really, really am happy that I am much less combative(at least in rl) than I use to be
21.gif

however, neither extreme feels right to me :confused:
& here is hoping you conquer your tendency to use avoidance :o

I forgot it's Bastille Day tomorrow.

I forgot it's Bastille Day tomorrow.

i didnt, its my lets see
33.gif

06, 07, 08, 09
its "officially" my 4th UN-anniversary tomorrow :tears:
and I thought I was so smart picking a day that was already famous to get married on :crazy:
I should have realized how hard that would make it to forget it when the almost inevitable divorce would be sure to come :eek:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom