Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My hearing still isn't back to normal after spending Saturday night in a club with reeeeeally loud music. :(

I got a kiss, I got a kiss, I got a kiss, hey hey hey hey

Today I quit my job after only two days. It's my new personal record:rolleyes:

Should've know it, really. That's what you get when you try to start selling magazines on phone despite the fact that you're shy and get anxious every time when talking on phone. Silly girl:crazy:

Today I quit my job after only two days. It's my new personal record:rolleyes:

Should've know it, really. That's what you get when you try to start selling magazines on phone despite the fact that you're shy and get anxious every time when talking on phone. Silly girl:crazy:

:lbf: oh well...at least you tried. :)

Must resist the urge to gorge on the chocolate mum sent me from NZ.......

Alanis Morrissette sings so strangely. It's the way she pronounces words when she sings. Does she talk like that? It sounds like she's trying to both sing and curl her tongue at the same time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom