Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Which is what comes right after cream of da cream. Weirdo, second position.:thumb: Whoopedoo.

Second position = Cream bruLAY. :D

I hope Katy Perry got paid an effin' BOATLOAD of money to do these Teen Choice Awards because the whole thing in recap pictures looks kinda humiliating. Does she have strabismus?

Last edited:
You're vaguebooking. :p What did you do?

Without going into too much detail, I reacted inexcusably to someone actually attempting to be nice. Not to their face, more secretly fuming, but still. They undoubtedly meant well, but I seem to have some kind of chip on my shoulder about feeling like I'm being patronised, even though it would be horribly awkward anyway if I did what they want me to. I don't know whether it's me being horrible and neurotic and stupid, or other people not approaching the silly little issues I have in the right way because they don't know me well enough.

Sorry, needed a vent. :(

Hidden because I know not everyone wants to read my little rants and it's kind of embarrassing actually, but I don't really have any other outlet at the moment.

Bloody hell, I'm so antisocial and stroppy today. Someone please snap me out of it. :o

Last edited:
Without going into too much detail, I reacted inexcusably to someone actually attempting to be nice. Not to their face, more secretly fuming, but still. They undoubtedly meant well, but I seem to have some kind of chip on my shoulder about feeling like I'm being patronised, even though it would be horribly awkward anyway if I did what they want me to. I don't know whether it's me being horrible and neurotic and stupid, or other people not approaching the silly little issues I have in the right way because they don't know me well enough.

Sorry, needed a vent. :(

Hidden because I know not everyone wants to read my little rants and it's kind of embarrassing actually, but I don't really have any other outlet at the moment.

Bloody hell, I'm so antisocial and stroppy today. Someone please snap me out of it. :o

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Sometimes my mom, in a complete act of kindness, will buy me something sweet. But in my brain I'll get so effing pissed that it's some sign or something and lose my shit with her and it's so wrong, because I'm really losing my shit with the sign, not exactly her. She's super patient with me but late at night when I'm recounting the day and dozing off to sleep, I feel like I am so unreasonable and unkind towards her in my moments. She'll do the patronizing thing too without knowing that she's doing it and it takes every once of normalcy and at-oneness or whatever in me to shrug it off.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Sometimes my mom, in a complete act of kindness, will buy me something sweet. But in my brain I'll get so effing pissed that it's some sign or something and lose my shit with her and it's so wrong, because I'm really losing my shit with the sign, not exactly her. She's super patient with me but late at night when I'm recounting the day and dozing off to sleep, I feel like I am so unreasonable and unkind towards her in my moments. She'll do the patronizing thing too without knowing that she's doing it and it takes every once of normalcy and at-oneness or whatever in me to shrug it off.

Yeah, it's a really odd and unpleasant feeling because it's so difficult not to read things into it that may or may not be there and to fume over it. I don't know about you, but I always feel kind of torn between just gritting my teeth and accepting that people don't necessarily mean any harm vs. being cautious/paranoid. It's strange because I do really value kindness as a personality trait, but when it's manifested in ways that don't suit me I can't bear it.

Thanks for posting that, I actually found it quite comforting. :o

My cousins daughter Lowah who is 3 years old fell in the stairs and broke her arm. Now she has a cast arm, her mother just sent me a picture of it....it's kind of cute, little Lowah walking around with a huge cast arm :)

I thought the word "cockhorse" (as in that song about someone happier with the horses) sounded rude, turns out, it's not really.:(

:confused: mmm.

Yeah, it's a really odd and unpleasant feeling because it's so difficult not to read things into it that may or may not be there and to fume over it. I don't know about you, but I always feel kind of torn between just gritting my teeth and accepting that people don't necessarily mean any harm vs. being cautious/paranoid. It's strange because I do really value kindness as a personality trait, but when it's manifested in ways that don't suit me I can't bear it.

Thanks for posting that, I actually found it quite comforting. :o

No problem. :)

Exactly. It's as though the kindness is actually a type of disguised manipulation and sometimes when I'm super tired or hungry or crabby, I even distrust kindness. It's like being on defense 24/7 to the point where you lose sight of the bigger picture, that someone is offering an ear to listen or a kind word. "But it must be something else!" Aghhhhh! Drives me bonkers some days.

Okay, here's the Inception version of this conversion. A hopefully neutral spoiler within a spoiler to brighten your day. :o

cute_hedgehog.jpg

My cousins daughter Lowah who is 3 years old fell in the stairs and broke her arm. Now she has a cast arm, her mother just sent me a picture of it....it's kind of cute, little Lowah walking around with a huge cast arm :)

Does she look like this?

_i_pix_2007_12_01_hedgehogDM0412_468x301.jpg

:D

(Dammit!:mad::o)

I've been eating like a horse all day, must be the cold and my morning runs/aerobics :p.

Mmm, it's the cold you know.:)
It's really cold here in Melbourne, and
I've eaten more than usual in the past two days.....
Not going to show off about the amount of exersise I've done though.
That would be too boastful.:blushing: Needless to say it's more than sufficient....:guitar:
Every night my extra exersise is the twenty sit ups as well.....:straightface:

Rollercoasters all day tomorrow! :D Contained chaos at it's funnest. Commence Operation Dork Projection.

There's a Lady Gaga concert going on at the Staples Center down the freeway at this moment and I don't want to be alone. (My heart hurts and sometimes I get scared it hurts so much...I don't have it all figured out.) :blushing: Anyone wanna talk? :o

Last edited:
I guess I'll go watch television. :( These nights are the worst.

I am a college dropout. I was a college dropout. Now I'm not. As a summer trimester grad, I won't bother crossing the stage next February, but my diploma will say August 16, 2010.

I've managed to correct another of the massive mistakes I've made in my life. Actually, there were just the two. I'm all back on track now, I think.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom