Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am a college dropout. I was a college dropout. Now I'm not. As a summer trimester grad, I won't bother crossing the stage next February, but my diploma will say August 16, 2010.

I've managed to correct another of the massive mistakes I've made in my life. Actually, there were just the two. I'm all back on track now, I think.

congrats!

...I'm wondering if Dismembering is punished by the law. If it's for the right reasons?:confused:

...I'm wondering if Dismembering is punished by the law. If it's for the right reasons?:confused:

I don't think it is, if you dismember a chair or a table or an apple for example.

4875808326_12fa986f9b_z.jpg

:love:

Now I know how I am going to wear my blouse tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't think it is, if you dismember a chair or a table or an apple for example.

I was thinking about something slightly bigger than an apple.

It can't be illegal, or there wouldn't be so many videos showing you how to do it on youtube. Mmm.

Severing the head is not very nice, but... it's for the best... It's mercy...:o

I've watched Saw 1, 2, and 3: I Am Prepared. :straightface:

what are you talking about? Zombies? then of course it is all right to chop them into pieces!

yes :) thanks for approving I knew you'd understand. :tears: Something just has to be done...:tears: Noone wants to kill Fido, but now it's gone :crazy:;
it's what he would have wanted.
I'm certain.:tears:

I was going to start a thread to celebrate, but thought it morose and a bit self indulgent, decided to bury my good news in here!!

I don't have cancer
.........i was so scared waiting for results. It all looked pretty bleak for a while, but yesterday my doctor confirmed after lots of tests, that all looked good.
Off to hospital next week to have a large benign tumour removed and feel so happy, blessed and lucky.

So there! I've shared my happy news with lots of Morrissey fans!

I was going to start a thread to celebrate, but thought it morose and a bit self indulgent, decided to bury my good news in here!!

I don't have cancer
.........i was so scared waiting for results. It all looked pretty bleak for a while, but yesterday my doctor confirmed after lots of tests, that all looked good.
Off to hospital next week to have a large benign tumour removed and feel so happy, blessed and lucky.

That's great news lux girl, I'm really happy for you. :) Must be a huge relief- I hope the operation next week goes well. :flowers:

Also, I'm going to Yorkshire. Exciting news, I know.

I don't have cancer

Big congratulations to you....phew...what a relief:guitar:

Erm...Actually...Yes but...No. Not really. Heads are still going to roll.

(I wouldn't recommend moving like this, it might make things more painful... Just relax and think of something pleasant.)

My pope of terror guy still hasn't received comments:-

come on guys, we thought he looks pretty cool for a kid's toy
that we dressed up.....

I don't have cancer

That's fantastic! What a relief for you.

In the city I live there is a man who always sits on a bench in a shopping mall. He sits there every day. He usually arives around 5 pm and sits there for a couple of hours. He doesn't really look like a homeless and he always has a huge backpack with him. Really strange, I wonder who he is. Maybe he is a prophet!

In the city I live there is a man who always sits on a bench in a shopping mall. He sits there every day. He usually arives around 5 pm and sits there for a couple of hours. He doesn't really look like a homeless and he always has a huge backpack with him. Really strange, I wonder who he is. Maybe he is a prophet!

Maybe you should walk up to him and ask him?

Maybe you should walk up to him and ask him?

God no! Are you insane?!? In sweden everyone are EXTREAMLY afraid of strangers. Especially their neighbours. Never ever talk to strangers. Fredrik Lindström (he's famous in sweden, no one really know why) once lived in a small village outside Växjö but he worked in Växjö so every morning he took the bus to work, and every morning it was exactly the same people on the bus. He took the same bus every morning for 7 years with exactly the same people and no one ever talked, or even said hi, to each other. That's really a great example to scandinavian mentality.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom