Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I haven't either, but I've enjoyed the other films by Rainer I've seen.

Angst Essen Seele Auf is one of the greatest movies ever made. I love the title. The swedish is good too, quite poetic; Rädsla urholkar själen but it really should be Rädsla Äter Själ Upp.

Ni kanske kan se den ihop med Humle och Dumle? En liten varning dock; se upp för Humle, speciell om han nämner godis som belöning för nåt.

Now you're just being disgusting. Who is Humle and who is Dumle? I have my guesses though.

Angst Essen Seele Auf is one of the greatest movies ever made. I love the title. The swedish is good too, quite poetic; Rädsla urholkar själen but it really should be Rädsla Äter Själ Upp.

You think? Yeah, the title is fantastic. One of the best. But was pretty disappointed by the actual film. Except for the acting, which was bliss.

You think? Yeah, the title is fantastic. One of the best. But was pretty disappointed by the actual film. Except for the acting, which was bliss.

I love the movie. Greatest portrayal of everyday racism and loneliness I've ever seen.

Yes you are. But yes, babies usually put everything in the mouth.

Even those things. Oh no, it just gets worse and worse. I really should stop now. :o

Even those things. Oh no, it just gets worse and worse. I really should stop now. :o

I don't think Dumle like his own, that would be really pervy. But Humle's possibly, wouldn't suprise me, that's why they always make sex jokes about me, to get the focus away from themselfes.

I don't think Dumle like his own, that would be really pervy. But Humle's possibly, wouldn't suprise me, that's why they always make sex jokes about me, to get the focus away from themselfes.

The only thing stopping him is that he can't reach. Don't you think? Or maybe that's the case for Humle?

The only thing stopping him is that he can't reach. Don't you think? Or maybe that's the case for Humle?

I actually think Dumle is more of a pervert than Humle is, with Humle I think it's all talk and no action.

I actually think Dumle is more of a pervert than Humle is, with Humle I think it's all talk and no action.

Yes, you may be right. Dumle actually seems to have a lot of things going for him.

This cold weather sucks! Snow plowing everywhere.:mad:

been looking at the site for like 20 minutes or so, but I just logged in a couple of minutes ago, I find I do that more and more often on the ever rare occassions I come here :straightface:
I mean why log in when most of the best stuff is in the archive anyways :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom