Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have a fever. :(

I feel sad. My mom has simple partial seizures, and they got worse recently, so she had to start taking medicine for it. The medicine isn't working as well now, so she was asking the pharmacist about it today, and he said that people usually build a tolerance to the medications, which means that she will have to keep switching medicines. My mom was crying earlier and she told me right now she doesn't want to keep switching medicines, experiencing different side affects and feeling weird. (When she first started taking this medicine it made her really sleepy and for a week she said she didn't feel like herself.) I completely understand and it is making me sad. I wish I could make it all better for her.:(

I feel sad. My mom has simple partial seizures, and they got worse recently, so she had to start taking medicine for it. The medicine isn't working as well now, so she was asking the pharmacist about it today, and he said that people usually build a tolerance to the medications, which means that she will have to keep switching medicines. My mom was crying earlier and she told me right now she doesn't want to keep switching medicines, experiencing different side affects and feeling weird. (When she first started taking this medicine it made her really sleepy and for a week she said she didn't feel like herself.) I completely understand and it is making me sad. I wish I could make it all better for her.:(

:( I feel so sorry for her. And for you. Hope things will get better.

Sorry to hear about your mum.

I don't know how to say to my parents that they will have to take care of my kids when I'll be in Plymouth to see Morrissey :D. And if they say "no way", which is possible, I will have to find a nanny to stay home with them. And my youngest daughter has never slept without me in her whole 2 years life...I'm worried

Baby seal slaughter starts today. :tears:

I don't know how to say to my parents that they will have to take care of my kids when I'll be in Plymouth to see Morrissey :D. And if they say "no way", which is possible, I will have to find a nanny to stay home with them. And my youngest daughter has never slept without me in her whole 2 years life...I'm worried

sad veiled bride, please be happy...

So i've decided to come ramble here. Theirs this guy I was texting this one day and he said that I wasnt "only just cute....but beautiful" and I was all like psh yeah sure what ever and he said "no seriously have you seen the way I look at you at school". Well the point is I like this kid but at school he doesnt even talk to me he just smiles when he sees me but thats it....hmmm i really dont know what to do. The other day i texted him and he really wasnt talking to me much....why are guys so confusing.

So i've decided to come ramble here. Theirs this guy I was texting this one day and he said that I wasnt "only just cute....but beautiful" and I was all like psh yeah sure what ever and he said "no seriously have you seen the way I look at you at school". Well the point is I like this kid but at school he doesnt even talk to me he just smiles when he sees me but thats it....hmmm i really dont know what to do. The other day i texted him and he really wasnt talking to me much....why are guys so confusing.

He's insecure and it's easier to text than talk in person. He is also probably impulsive. He probably does like you. But don't worry about him. The worst thing you can do is appear to pursue him, in my opinion. He probably doesn't know what he wants and has all kinds of weird social pressures. Guys are taught to be uncommunicative.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom