Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm not crazy about the fact that the walls in this house are paper thin...

Our little baby grey cat Douglas broke his hip on Christmas morning, we don't know how. He's OK, though. The vet said the ball joint is cracked but not dislodged from the hip, and is already showing signs of healing (WTF? In a day, really?) So he should be OK as long as he doesn't run around. We have to give him pain meds from syringes twice a day, but they're not needles, we just inject it into a puddle on his tongue.

Cats...I love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your shoes. Maybe you stepped in some other cat's shit.

Shoes?!?!? ha hahaaaa! Do people actually wear shoes in the house?!?! Barbarians! I live in the sub-tropics where we have no use for your city ways. :p There's a pile of flip flops on the patio for when we need to go somewhere like the bank, but they don't come in to the house. :thumb:

Our little baby grey cat Douglas broke his hip on Christmas morning, we don't know how. He's OK, though. The vet said the ball joint is cracked but not dislodged from the hip, and is already showing signs of healing (WTF? In a day, really?) So he should be OK as long as he doesn't run around. We have to give him pain meds from syringes twice a day, but they're not needles, we just inject it into a puddle on his tongue.

Cats...I love them.

Get well soon, Douglas!

Shoes?!?!? ha hahaaaa! Do people actually wear shoes in the house?!?! Barbarians! I live in the sub-tropics where we have no use for your city ways. :p There's a pile of flip flops on the patio for when we need to go somewhere like the bank, but they don't come in to the house. :thumb:

Really? Where do you live?

Over Christmas I heard an interesting story about living in the tropics. My cousin's, husband's sister did some work for UNICEF or some such charitable organization and was stationed somewhere in the tropics where the two most common pests were turantulas and bats. The bats were interesting because apparently there was no relocating them, you had to kill them if they took up in your house, the walls didn't connect to the ceiling, everything was open and they could just fly in. But if they liked your house, they'd go tell all their friends and before the end of the day you'd have a hundred bats hanging from your ceiling. :eek:

I've got my provisional license to learn how to drive....so now I need the lucky instructor who will have to cope with you coordination problems, dyspraxia and daydreaming :D :thumb:

I've got my provisional license to learn how to drive....so now I need the lucky instructor who will have to cope with you coordination problems, dyspraxia and daydreaming :D :thumb:

Dyspraxia? What is that?

Really? Where do you live?

Over Christmas I heard an interesting story about living in the tropics. My cousin's, husband's sister did some work for UNICEF or some such charitable organization and was stationed somewhere in the tropics where the two most common pests were turantulas and bats. The bats were interesting because apparently there was no relocating them, you had to kill them if they took up in your house, the walls didn't connect to the ceiling, everything was open and they could just fly in. But if they liked your house, they'd go tell all their friends and before the end of the day you'd have a hundred bats hanging from your ceiling. :eek:

Bats are protected here (south of Miami), so you can't do much more than ask them nicely to leave (especially if it's mating season). Sometimes they get stuck in the walls of your house and you hear this horrible scratching noise, which is different from rodent scuttling. Just as long as it's not an opossum; they come for you, hissing. Or a boa constrictor. Ugh.

I bet Morrissey would make a really good son-in-law. :o

Well I've caught up with "Come Dine With Me", Colin Baker's day will be tonight at 7:30 on C4! If anyone is bothered!

colin-baker.jpg

I dunno. I know he's not into the whole marriage thing but I bet he'd play the role nicely and it'd be an easy role for him since he obviously loves his own mother. He'd tell her what she needed to hear and make her feel special.

I was thinking about this for a number of reasons, but one is my friend who I'm visiting now is SO GOOD at little gifts and cards and pleasant things and the thought crossed my mind that she'd make a good daughter-in-law. She's never dated though. :(

I dunno. I know he's not into the whole marriage thing but I bet he'd play the role nicely and it'd be an easy role for him since he obviously loves his own mother. He'd tell her what she needed to hear and make her feel special.

I was thinking about this for a number of reasons, but one is my friend who I'm visiting now is SO GOOD at little gifts and cards and pleasant things and the thought crossed my mind that she'd make a good daughter-in-law. She's never dated though. :(
Aawww bless her little cotton socks :(

Is she ugly or something?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom