Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ofcourse the mighty Pixies. Check out No13 Baby.

One of my favorite songs is the B side to Here Comes Your Man, Kim's Into the White. Love it. And it would seem there really is no knight.

I might drop my Religious Education subject choice for a far better subject....WELSH! :D
Davie my boy! How are you? As usual you are a font of great wisdom. Yes, R.I (as we called it when I was at school) is a waste time.
I think it should be dropped and replaced with first aid classes. Can you imagine what it would be like to have a nation of people who knew CPR, basic first aid etc?

I'm sorry.

Reading AYNIM's responses to Kit is kind of hilarious/creepy. I need to stop obsessing about that sight. It's not healthy. :p

One of my neighbours bought one of those Ragdoll cats,the type that stays indoors.About 300 quid.Lovely looking cat,bright blue eyes.But it HATES her.Im glad,she's a lazy fat bitch.

One of my neighbours bought one of those Ragdoll cats,the type that stays indoors.About 300 quid.Lovely looking cat,bright blue eyes.
But it HATES her. Im glad,she's a lazy fat bitch.

One of the users also has a Ragdoll. However, he changed his user name and pretends he doesn't have a cat.

I hope the cat will eventually get used to the new owner.

I'm a total wreck. I'm a mess anyway today but I had one of those moments at work today that made me want to cry a little bit, and it was so innocent and stupid. I was feeling a lot of chest pain and had a short temper and I didn't lose my mind or make a scene or anything, but I was focused on the task at hand, she wanted me to download some games to her iPad for a long flight to Ethiopia. So I have my head down and I'm explaining to her what I downloaded and how it's impossible to download these other things and she keeps trying to get my attention to look at the computer because she;s so proud of how many fish she's acquired on this little game where you earn fish and keep them in a fish tank and I'm totally ignoring her because I'm preoccupied with the iPad. And she's keeps at it and stubs her toe and just keeps saying, "I have all these fish!" and I'm completely ignoring her. :tears: Afterward I downloaded a different version of the fish game so she could earn fish another way and that made her happy, but I felt like such a complete f***ing asshole and she was so proud of her accomplishment. I'm pretty much hating life right now. My brain is confused more than usual.

I'm a total wreck. I'm a mess anyway today but I had one of those moments at work today that made me want to cry a little bit, and it was so innocent and stupid. I was feeling a lot of chest pain and had a short temper and I didn't lose my mind or make a scene or anything, but I was focused on the task at hand, she wanted me to download some games to her iPad for a long flight to Ethiopia. So I have my head down and I'm explaining to her what I downloaded and how it's impossible to download these other things and she keeps trying to get my attention to look at the computer because she;s so proud of how many fish she's acquired on this little game where you earn fish and keep them in a fish tank and I'm totally ignoring her because I'm preoccupied with the iPad. And she's keeps at it and stubs her toe and just keeps saying, "I have all these fish!" and I'm completely ignoring her. :tears: Afterward I downloaded a different version of the fish game so she could earn fish another way and that made her happy, but I felt like such a complete f***ing asshole and she was so proud of her accomplishment. I'm pretty much hating life right now. My brain is confused more than usual.

Have you been to a doctor about your chest pain?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom