Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

One of the users also has a Ragdoll. However, he changed his user name and pretends he doesn't have a cat.

I hope the cat will eventually get used to the new owner.
Why would someone pretend they don't have a cat?

Have you been to a doctor about your chest pain?

More times than I can count on my fingers and toes since I was a child. There's nothing they can do. BUT they say I will not die from it so there's that. I just have to ride the chest pain storm.

How would I know?

I assume whoever changed his user name is a coward.

I delete posts all the time. I hope you don't think I'm a coward, I just get tired of being made fun of. :o I'll act on natural impulse then think, "Hmmmm, that could make me a target." I mean it's not like I can't take it, I'm just tired of taking it. :p

More times than I can count on my fingers and toes since I was a child. There's nothing they can do. BUT they say I will not die from it so there's that. I just have to ride the chest pain storm.

Hmm, do they think it is stress related?

How would I know?

I assume whoever changed his user name is a coward.

How do you know they changed their name if you don't know what they changed it from? Why does omitting you have a cat make you a coward? Fear of reprisals from cat owners on the board? I don't get it. :confused:

Hmm, do they think it is stress related?

Ummm, I suggested that a couple visits ago, (I go get ECGs to be safe.) There's two things going on. I have a congenital heart defect called an AV node malformation which causes supraventricular tachycardia, heart rate will be normal then sometimes exertion or NOTHING will set it off, (300 BPM). So that happens. But sometime it gets tight completely unrelated to anything. I'll be doing a project, empty thought, just getting stuff done and all of a sudden it's unbearable pain. I've figured out ways to make it go away but the doctors can't figure out what it is.

Ummm, I suggested that a couple visits ago, (I go get ECGs to be safe.) There's two things going on. I have a congenital heart defect called an AV node malformation which causes supraventricular tachycardia, heart rate will be normal then sometimes exertion or NOTHING will set it off, (300 BPM). So that happens. But sometime it gets tight completely unrelated to anything. I'll be doing a project, empty thought, just getting stuff done and all of a sudden it's unbearable pain. I've figured out ways to make it go away but the doctors can't figure out what it is.

How do you make it go away?

How do you make it go away?

Ummmm...I choke myself. Kind of. it;s weird, but it works. OR I do this other thing I won't go into. :D The point is it;s difficult to make the pain go away if someone is standing in the room because it looks weird, me standing there coughing and choking...bizarre. But it;'s relief from the pain. I think there's a technical term for it, my doctor didn;t know. I just figured out how to do it by asking God. Weird but it works.

I only dislike that when people do this, I end up looking like I'm having conversations with myself.

Oh if I get quoted, I leave it up. It's like getting caught tagging. :p

Since joining this board, my appreciation and love for Morrissey (solo) has been strongly rekindled... It's pretty weird. It's kind of amazing too. This must be what born-again Christians feel like, only I still don't think of Morrissey as Jesus...

Thanks for that, Innernette. Thanks for bringing some joy and excitement to my thus-far unhappy decade+.

Hell, I've even been neglecting my duties to The Smiths as a result...

Last edited:
H
Why does omitting you have a cat make you a coward? Fear of reprisals from cat owners on the board? I don't get it. :confused:

Maybe he's cheating on it with another cat, and he doesn't want the first cat to know? Or maybe...he's cheating on it with a dog! :eek:

Lol.

In post what you're thinking news, I had a type of, let's say "Teddy Bear" that gave me comfort that I resolved to drop with the new year because I thoughtit enabled something altogether unhealthy. Since dripping it I've become depressed, especially at night. I wake up lost. And my enabling brain keeps rationalizing through "signs" or whatever to embrace the concept, for the sake if the Teddy Bear! :eek: So I'm stuck in this battle of wills wondering which mentally unhealthy thing is healthier to do, because its no fun being lost in the middle if the night.

I say all this waiting for a bed to donate blood. Some lucky person gets my crazy O neggie! :p

Last edited:
Lol.

In post what you're thinking news, I had a type of, let's say "Teddy Bear" that gave me comfort that I resolved to drop with the new year because I thoughtit enabled something altogether unhealthy. Since dripping it I've become depressed, especially at night. I wake up lost. And my enabling brain keeps rationalizing through "signs" or whatever to embrace the concept, for the sake if the Teddy Bear! :eek: So I'm stuck in this battle of wills wondering which mentally unhealthy thing is healthier to do, because its no fun being lost in the middle if the night.

I say all this waiting for a bed to donate blood. Some lucky person gets my crazy O neggie! :p

Do that which is least harmful; taking into account both short and long term effects.

But don't allow yourself to get caught in circular reasoning. If you are giving up this "Teddy Bear" then any sign to go back to doing it is void because that is part of giving it up.

Sort of like giving up smoking. When you quit your body goes through both physical and psychological changes. You may see cigarettes everywhere and your body tells you that you need to start smoking again. You feel unwell, experience flu like symptoms and put on weight. Again you think, I should go back to smoking. That it is what defines you and you think you can't live without it. You tell yourself that you should resign yourself to that is how life should be and how it should be lived. These are all signs of your body and mind trying to convince of something untrue. Part of the relinquishing cigarettes is experiencing that. It is the process and those feelings and thoughts should be ignored because in time they will pass.

Last edited:
As my contribution to the thread is it wrong that I am slightly obsessed with the messages left on the reputation point section in settings? It's like having my own secret admirers and detractors. Clearly my life needs to become more interesting.

As my contribution to the thread is it wrong that I am slightly obsessed with the messages left on the reputation point section in settings? It's like having my own secret admirers and detractors. Clearly my life needs to become more interesting.

I keep peaking too, even though it is mostly mean comments...

I am thinking I love The Smiths. It has been a while since I thought that. Lately I have been listening to other bands and taking a Smiths break.

Do that which is least harmful; taking into account both short and long term effects.

But don't allow yourself to get caught in circular reasoning. If you are giving up this "Teddy Bear" then any sign to go back to doing it is void because that is part of giving it up.

Sort of like giving up smoking. When you quit your body goes through both physical and psychological changes. You may see cigarettes everywhere and your body tells you that you need to start smoking again. You feel unwell, experience flu like symptoms and put on weight. Again you think, I should go back to smoking. That it is what defines you and you think you can't live without it. You tell yourself that you should resign yourself to that is how life should be and how it should be lived. These are all signs of your body and mind trying to convince of something untrue. Part of the relinquishing cigarettes is experiencing that. It is the process and those feelings and thoughts should be ignored because in time they will pass.

Well, it's like a Lars and the Real Girl type situation, but not a sex doll. :D And I've tried to kill it off before like he did, but that ended up just being terribly inconvenient. Good advice though. I am aware that I may see the signs I want to be seeing in order to enable myself.

Well, it's like a Lars and the Real Girl type situation, but not a sex doll. :D And I've tried to kill it off before like he did, but that ended up just being terribly inconvenient. Good advice though. I am aware that I may see the signs I want to be seeing in order to enable myself.

Ha, my only experience is giving up the dreaded cigarette.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom