Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, but I'm gonna tonight. I had chili for dinner. :D

In other news I guess we're not sharks in the morning. :straightface: That's cryptic crazytalk if anyone's taking notes.

Drink some peppermint tea,it might not cure it but you wont kill the budgie.Funny how you never hear women fart.Is that why they look so distressed all the time?

Drink some peppermint tea,it might not cure it but you wont kill the budgie.Funny how you never hear women fart.Is that why they look so distressed all the time?

Most likely. If I had a dollar for every fart I held in for the sake of demureness, I'd be a thousandaire. :p

Hey I saw this and thought of you this morning. He's in an Etienne Tee envelope too which is Morrissey-esque so it works awesomely on many levels. And it's goddam cute!

4604febb-a473-4b9f-bb11-5d1a2556cc3e.jpg

I think I have a bladder infection. :( When it hurts so bad it wakes you from a dead sleep, then you run to pee and a trickle comes out, then it goes back to hurting I think it's time to see a doctor. Though it doesnt hurt while I pee. :squiffy: It's been getting worse the last few days, I thought it was residual period cramps though that didn't make sense, I talked myself into thinking it. Is this TMI? :p

Ughhhh. It hurts.

Where's Death Disco?

I think he's pissed off and disgusted with things around here, and I don't blame him. I hope he comes back soon. Him and his giant YOUKNOWWHAT.

They keep silencing me so I see little point in coming here much. I could provide more information, but they'll probably just ban me so I won't.

I was going to write a joke here, but I won't bother. Someone.. ahem P ahem.. might get offended. And we can't have that.

I'm sitting here drinking Coors Light and eating Smarties and I'll probably wonder why I have a stomach ache when I go to bed. :p

HEY but really, any social game players here?

I'm "crystalgeezer" on Zynga games, Scramble with Friends is my current fave. And PM me if you want my email to play Draw Something. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH of that game. SOOOOO fun. Except for when you choose "random opponent" and some perv draws pictures of penises. Boring.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom