Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I passed by a stunning prostitute as I carried my groceries home today. I wish I were able to save her from that lifestyle.

You have a nice wish. If I learned someting in my life, after many mistakes, is that people don't want to be saved. They want to be respected. You can save her in your own mind just by not defining her by her profession, you may say: I passed by a woman (or a man) who was doing this or that. That different outlook may help you to know what to do in such situations. Sometimes doing the right thing involves doing a lot less than becoming a savior. If people shouldn't be defined by accidental things like -for example- skin color, they shouldn't be defined by the way they earn their lives, especially now, when professions and jobs are so unstable.

I remember the scene of a film in which a lightning struck a hominid and he became a homo sapiens. His expression changed and that was a sign that he became an intelligent being. Of course, that was the representation of a process that may have lasted millions of years, who knows. Well, in a way that same lighting hit me today and I realized something I was unaware of, at least consciously. It was like a revelation and I felt a fool. I could say I'm stupid and that wouldn't be wrong, but in my favor I can say that it was very hard to imagine.

Rank is 32 today - wish I was :)
FWD.

I'm not even completely sure I know what 'I'm shook' means. Why is it that people with more confidence than talent get to leap ahead, and the people who agonise that they might not be good enough (even if they are) get nowhere? :(
well because she's young, she's 'in the system', she's supported by her school who have an interest in seeing their mediocre succeed, she falls in line with the status quo, people like confidence. i think she probably works pretty hard too though. i dont know, im not really that concerned about her.

Quite possibly. But funny. She also looks like she's not had sex in a very long time, so little wonder she thinks it's something that can be micro-managed and hygienically processed like some laboratory test.
yeah, she fugly as hell

whatever happened to "the government has no place in the bedroom"?!?!? now they're advising people to use "glory holes" in order to get off.

But then maybe you could have pretend cancer like Morrissey and wear a weird patch on your throat for sympathy (like he did in some gig or other a couple of years back, until it fell off on stage). And waft around making melodramatic statements like 'if I die, I die.'
ew no. im not wearing any weird patches on me at any point ever. ick.

well because she's young, she's 'in the system', she's supported by her school who have an interest in seeing their mediocre succeed, she falls in line with the status quo, people like confidence. i think she probably works pretty hard too though. i dont know, im not really that concerned about her.
Urgh. I hate her. Young people with confidence are the worst. When you're young you should be wracked with self-doubt and crawl about feeling inferior for a good 10 years or more. It's against the natural law of things to be full of yourself. And very annoying.

yeah, she fugly as hell

whatever happened to "the government has no place in the bedroom"?!?!? now they're advising people to use "glory holes" in order to get off.
What?! For real?! How did they manage to phrase that in 'government speak'? And what are you supposed to do if you don't live anywhere near a glory hole purveyor? Are they giving out leaflets telling you how to build your own? I tell you, people say Canada is dull but it sounds like they're right out there :lbf:

Urgh. I hate her. Young people with confidence are the worst. When you're young you should be wracked with self-doubt and crawl about feeling inferior for a good 10 years or more. It's against the natural law of things to be full of yourself. And very annoying.
well, i dont hate her. she's one of the few people at work i can talk to, who doesnt make me feel limited by their perceptions of me as stupid people, not having any gauge for superior intelligence, tend to do. that isnt nothing. she isnt full of herself either-- rather she seems way more interested in other people than i could ever be and actually remembers things you tell her unlike everyone else around here. she's really not that objectionable (other than yes, being confident and in that unoriginal way that every other confident youth these days seems to be confident as well as having a really cringey cowgirl kind of laugh). i think maybe you're projecting again, pep pep!

i do think however that being wracked with self-doubt and crawling around feeling inferior is probably good for anyone with any interest in actually making important art as opposed to just getting a desk job so, her loss. personally, i cherish all my neuroses and existential angst. i admit that it is a bit frustrating how things seem so easy for some people though. but i wouldnt want to be in her position, because, being a hopeless egotist, im interested in my own unique experience above all else and her experience isnt my experience so i dont really care that much what she does with it.

What?! For real?! How did they manage to phrase that in 'government speak'? And what are you supposed to do if you don't live anywhere near a glory hole purveyor? Are they giving out leaflets telling you how to build your own? I tell you, people say Canada is dull but it sounds like they're right out there :lbf:
i dont think theyre telling you to go to prostitutes or anything like that. i think they're suggesting you build a glory hole for your own personal use? they did suggest you use a wall so i guess you're supposed to cut a hole in one of your walls (and then in the daytime the kids could use it as a bean bag toss game!) or something, im not really sure. they didnt give any instructions on how to build one or whether or not your landlord might object. i think perhaps these health officials are becoming a bit too complacent if they actually think anyone out there has any interest in enacting these rigid measures in their own homes. im glad how absurd it's become. i welcome the absurdity. because the more absurd it becomes the greater the likelihood that people are going to realize how absurd it all is and be like "hey wait a minute... f*** you"

here is what the BC health officials felt the need to tell us all about sex and covid-19:

If you’re feeling well and have no symptoms of COVID-19, you can have sex
Masturbating:
You
are your safest sex partner. Masturbating by yourself (solo sex) will not spread COVID-19. If you masturbate with a partner(s), physical distancing will lower your chance of getting COVID-19.

Virtual Sex:
Video dates, phone chats, sexting, online chat rooms and group cam rooms are ways to engage in sexual activity with no chance of spreading COVID-19. Be aware of the risks of sharing information or photos online, and web camming. Some people do not share personal information or show their face or other identifiable body parts, for more privacy.

Sex with partner(s):
Having 1, or a few, regular sex partner(s) can help lower the chances of being exposed to COVID-19. Talk with your sex partner(s) about:

• The types of sexual activities you want to have with them, and
  • The precautions that you can each take to make sex safer for you and your sex partner(s), like wearing a mask and social distancing, and
  • Whether you or your sex partner(s), or anyone you are in contact with, have a higher chance of getting a more serious COVID-19 illness (such as someone with an underlying medical condition like diabetes, lung disease, cancer or a weakened immune system)
Talking about these things will help you and your sex partner(s) make informed decisions about sex, your health and the health of others.

Steps to protect yourself during sex
Here are some ways to lower the chances of being exposed to COVID-19 during sex with others:

• Ask your partner(s) if they’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
  • Consider keeping contact information for your partner(s) so that you can reach them if one of you develops symptoms.
  • Before and after sex:
    • Wash your body with soap and water.
    • Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
    • Wash sex toys thoroughly per the manufacturer’s instructions. Most, but not all, can be cleaned with mild unscented soap and water. Do not share them with multiple partners.
  • Wear a face covering or mask. Heavy breathing during sex can create more droplets that may transmit COVID-19.
  • Avoid or limit kissing and saliva exchange.
  • Choose sexual positions that limit face-to-face contact.
  • Use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact.
  • Using condoms, lubricant, and dental dams may help to further reduce the chances by minimizing contact with saliva, semen, feces, blood and/or internal genitalia/vaginal fluids during sex.

i had a bit of a scare last night. since lately all i can think about is the little dent that has appeared inexplicably in my forehead i started googling a bunch of stuff to see what it could be. i discovered that there is INDEED a condition where a person gets dents in their forehead, not just in the skin but in the actual bone: linear scleroderma en coup de sabre--and the pictures are f***ing frightening. apparently it's an autoimmune condition where you build too much collagen or something, and in many cases it also involves acid reflux (bingo, i thought. this has been my problem all along), and if it becomes severe it can lead to seizures. so i thought for a few brief moments that my life was over. then i learned that it almost always begins with a discoloured leathery patch of skin and then AFTER that the dent develops. thankfully my skin is not discoloured or leathery either where the dent is or elsewhere, so i think now that it's probably not that. but that just goes to show, there ARE conditions where you develop dents in your forehead (and people said i was crazy!). and if i dont have that one, maybe i have some different even rarer one. however that dent did appear at the same time my corrugator muscles developed a slight bit of hypertrophy and possibly that isnt just coincidence. i also notice that this greek actress maria nafpliotou also has weird vertical lines in her forehead and she looks fine, so maybe its not such a huge deal.

This knob is the worst

It's a valid point though, and the fact that your best response is to call the poster a 'knob' suggests to me that you don't have much of a counter-argument to make.

🤒
FFS dont be a professional knob🤥
the twitter knob is not making a argument hes is posting knobbery.:censored:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom