Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's a valid point though, and the fact that your best response is to call the poster a 'knob' suggests to me that you don't have much of a counter-argument to make.
On here? What would be the point

🤒
FFS dont be a professional knob🤥
the twitter knob is not making a argument hes is posting knobbery.:censored:
As a professional knob, Radish constructs his arguments better this way.

sadness-man-with-pants-down-picture-id470479633

Here's Mike Joyce, trying meekly (and unsuccessfully) to engage with Johnny on Twitter about a Smiths cover:

Twitter.jpg

there! in this picture you can see that she has the same set of lines down her forehead as i do. you see those three lines down the centre of her forehead that looks to be more than just lines in the soft tissue? what the hell is that? what is that following the contours of? there are no muscles in the forehead that are shaped like that. it makes no sense. she's the only person ive seen besides myself that has this (and for me it appeared rather suddenly and looks way worse on me than hers does on her)

there! in this picture you can see that she has the same set of lines down her forehead as i do. you see those three lines down the centre of her forehead that looks to be more than just lines in the soft tissue? what the hell is that? what is that following the contours of? there are no muscles in the forehead that are shaped like that. it makes no sense. she's the only person ive seen besides myself that has this (and for me it appeared rather suddenly and looks way worse on me than hers does on her)

Be glad you don't have scars on your lips that look like blisters.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom