Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Today I'm marveling at the powers of water and air, hands, and other things, the usual, like having run ins with sadists.

What's happening with the world? Will we be able to make basic plans again? The world changed almost overnight and we aren't allowed to regret it. Once more people must align on one side or the other without further questions. I refuse to be part of a side that's imposed on me with propaganda, whatever it is. I need good information to make my own choices.

That sounds interesting! I'm in, if you want followers.
course it will be interesting, you bet! do you know WHY it will be interesting?! because it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's gonna be a while before i get it up and running though because there are all kinds of things i need to think about like HOW to make vlogs, what im gonna need, what my theme will be, what im going to call myself, whether i should use my millie perkins or my katherine hepburn voice, whether eddy should have a guest spot, how much im gonna dish (i predict a LOT--dishing is what i DO, as you know ;)). plus i have to get over my life long fear of cameras, which will probably be good for me to do at some point.

and of course in all that time i may lose my keenness and scratch the whole idea as i tend to do with brilliant ideas not immediately acted upon. we'll see. it's true that i have a lot to say. mostly i want to talk about the philistines that i work with which might get me fired, but it might be worth it and if it did get me fired then i would at least have that to vlog about too.

my throat feels a lot better today. im not discounting the idea that it might start hurting again but for now at least it's not bothering me. my phlegm today was a little bit sticky (oh sorry, is that too much information?), so i think it might very well be an infection, because i dont think that's normal (is it?). it's probably from all the cleaning chemicals i have to breathe in at work. surely that cant be good for you.

course it will be interesting, you bet! do you know WHY it will be interesting?! because it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's gonna be a while before i get it up and running though because there are all kinds of things i need to think about like HOW to make vlogs, what im gonna need, what my theme will be, what im going to call myself, whether i should use my millie perkins or my katherine hepburn voice, whether eddy should have a guest spot, how much im gonna dish (i predict a LOT--dishing is what i DO, as you know ;)). plus i have to get over my life long fear of cameras, which will probably be good for me to do at some point.

and of course in all that time i may lose my keenness and scratch the whole idea as i tend to do with brilliant ideas not immediately acted upon. we'll see. it's true that i have a lot to say. mostly i want to talk about the philistines that i work with which might get me fired, but it might be worth it and if it did get me fired then i would at least have that to vlog about too.
Or you could stay off camera and keep it focused on Eddy, and puppet him once in a while as he gives you feedback here and there.

I'd love to watch you on camera, but if you shy away, you could disguise your voice as you often do, and just put Eddy into view.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom