Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'd love to watch you on camera, but if you shy away, you could disguise your voice as you often do, and just put Eddy into view.
that's an idea if i want to remain anonymous. ill have to think about it.

it was f***ing cold today, like winter. what the f*** happened?

the best part about the day was when i came home and the two neighbour kitties were milling around outside my house. i gave them each pats and then when i opened the door to go inside, the boy kitty, levi, ran inside and right up the stairs and proceeded to walk around like he owned the place. i had to scoop him up and take him back downstairs and he was purring so loudly when i was holding him. i just LOVE those kitties. :love:

I'm crazy about shoes again this morning.
I have these in non waterproof material, and my plantar fasciitis doesn't act up in them. Now I see they're available in waterproof Gore-tex. Hmm.
Screenshot_20200919-055533_Chrome.jpg

This morning's writing:

I wish good shoes would solve all my problems. They are, the same as TV and chocolate to me in the sense that I seek some cheer, to forget the horrors of life. To ignore them. Same with reading, and even writing. I've surprised myself by pointing out that even writing, even memoir writing, can enable me to ignore horrors, although my memoir will ironically make me focus on the details of some horror.

I like my blue writing thimble. I like my slippers. I like my clothes. I like my nose, though Chris's friend Bruce didn't. I didn't like the way he clutched my thigh. I don't like the way Chris stole my beers and told me "f*** you, bitch!", and shaved my pubic hair while I was in a coma. I don't like the way Chris kept his scooter in my apartment after I told him I wanted it out, and I don't like how he paid a measly $20 to Bill, for dangerous work, and I don't like the way he gave me anger, when I said I wanted time apart, and I don't like that he called me before the time I asked for was up, and I don't like the way he ranted about his hatred of Jews, with the vibe that he was really ranting that he hated ME.

I don't like Chris, in general. The only thing I like about him is he has never stolen money from me, as far as I know. He did steal beer, and he did use foul language at me when I confronted him about it. I don't like the way he hated me for taking Bruce's hand off my thigh. I don't like Bruce. I don't like Chris. I don't like Charlie. I don't like Anne, who started all this, ignoring the horrors of life, in overdrive.

I have her to not thank for having given me a good example of a loved one, to look for in others, instead, looking only for distraction from horror in others, and, finding it in my desperation, in the nooks and crannies of monsters like her. Always making my fears as small as possible, I would focus on things that were fun, or seemed safest, like, the male and female in the car in PEI, desperately trying to get to the city, seizing on the idea I wouldn't be sexually harassed because the male had a female with him. His lucky day, that he had that female decoy with him, he got a duck, me, to shoot with his penis.

Other times I looked to signs of fun, cheer, safety, I went with Carrie, just, to focus in on that cranny of a smile, that was the closest to cheer I could find, in a cold world where the child care system's best on offer were warehouse workers. Carrie trafficked me. I still sought out cheer though...

I'm crazy about shoes again this morning.
I have these in non waterproof material, and my plantar fasciitis doesn't act up in them. Now I see they're available in waterproof Gore-tex. Hmm.
View attachment 59145
I just bought a pair of Maroon Chuck Taylor’s And I love them. I bet they are painful for you to wear, though. Do you have a stretching routine that you follow? Have you tried using something like a golf ball to massage your heels? Also, if you like essential oils, lavender is good to massage your feet, especially before bed.

I just bought a pair of Maroon Chuck Taylor’s And I love them. I bet they are painful for you to wear, though. Do you have a stretching routine that you follow? Have you tried using something like a golf ball to massage your heels? Also, if you like essential oils, lavender is good to massage your feet, especially before bed.
I need more support than Chuck Taylor's provide. I should stretch. Question is, will I. Lavender oil is doable! I haven't tried a ball yet.

I've got them now, the Hierro v5 Gore-tex. They're in the middle, and the the pairs on either side of them, are regular Hierro v5. In the foreground are the shoes I use as slippers, because they slip on and off easily, the Speedgoat 4.
20200920_170211.jpg

It looks like my kidney pain was caused by an allergic reaction to of all things, apples! I suspected this, and so abstained from apples for a day, and my pain is gone. Even when I bend down to lace up my shoes, there's no pain! Incredible. Apples. Allergy to apples?

My plantar fasciitis seems cured too, by wearing the Hierro v5 shoes. I went for a 2 hour walk in the Gore-tex ones today and had zero foot pain. Wow, no kidney or foot pain. No neck pain. I'm in heaven. No pain at all. Oohwee! My walking buddy is always in pain, from old injuries. Damn. The shoes I bought him didn't end up helping, anymore than shoes he already had. I wish I could help him :(

Heart pumping
Veins conduits
The beat
I feel when I'm in my bed
And as I make coffee
Nerves electric
Turning on a light switch
Computer brain
Water moving

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom