Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

constitutional lawyer in canada suing all three levels of government for it's handling of covid. it's worth it to see the cute blonde lady botch the pronunciation of his last name.

constitutional lawyer in canada suing all three levels of government for it's handling of covid. it's worth it to see the cute blonde lady botch the pronunciation of his last name.

I like the part where he says "don't ask me nothing about nothing, I will say you the truth". The thing is this is a world w-a-r. Not a traditional one, it's a covert attack. That's the way they play it now. You can't try to rationalise this because you may go crazy. As soon as we realize it the better. We are in great danger since we are not living in the same place nor under the same conditions than the last year. Civil rights mean nothing, they use constitutions as toilet paper all around the world.

I like the part where he says "don't ask me nothing about nothing, I will say you the truth". The thing is this is a world w-a-r. Not a traditional one, it's a covert attack. That's the way they play it now. You can't try to rationalise this because you may go crazy. As soon as we realize it the better. We are in great danger since we are not living in the same place nor under the same conditions than the last year. Civil rights mean nothing, they use constitutions as toilet paper all around the world.
i like the part where he says something like "weve seen how easily fear spreads but great ideas can spread too". things are very dark now, but i have hope.

Heart pumping
Veins conduits
The beat
I feel when I'm in my bed
And as I make coffee
Nerves electric
Turning on a light switch
Computer brain
Water moving
Bro or Sis, I don't think you're going to put Cardi B out of business with your wack ass rhymes but still a better writer than Rifke.

@rifke I was watching the news, and a segment on London's pandemic protocol came up, and I noticed this guy on the screen, because he looks similar to your crush.
20200922_234318.jpg

Neil is the musician in Suede, Neil Codling, who rifke is in love with.

My ex boyfriend used to play Suede, so I can't stand their music.

He is properly called dreamyneil and his official title is king of the fairies. He's the darling little bloke in my signature whose hair you just want to run your hands through.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom