Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

He is properly called dreamyneil and his official title is king of the fairies. He's the darling little bloke in my signature whose hair you just want to run your hands through.
I thought you used to have crush on Morrissey? Now it is Neil Codling. I have never heard of him sorry. You said some strange hurtful things after Morrissey's beloved mother died I didn't understand why you did this. I would of thought Richard Osmon was your type of man he is related to someone in Suede. I think Richard is married though and has children so he is off the dating scene.

He is properly called dreamyneil and his official title is king of the fairies. He's the darling little bloke in my signature whose hair you just want to run your hands through.

Is that who that is? I thought it was Caitlyn Jenner.

I think my youtube channel gimmick will be me dressed in my finery reading favourite passages from books . That will just be in the beginning and from there I will move on to talking about things of high import that will land me interviews with sexydoug(las murray) and the like. I decided that I don't really have any problem with appearing on camera which is revolutionary for me.

I gave a friend a new box of crayons and a new coloring book I had lying around today, because he said he was jealous of my coloring. I hope to see his work!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom