Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The animals in your colouring books definitely look retarded though

You're looking good, not retarded. but the difference between your videos and mine is that mine are going to get oodles of likes . OODLES.

how do you film yourself anyway?! Do you need a camera or do you just use the one on your computer?
I use my phone. It has a case on it that has a little stand.

How do you feel that as soon as you said you were going to start making videos, Light Housework had to make one and upload it here first? Are you her hero?
i dont intend to upload or share my videos here and im certainly not in competition with anyone to do it first, and if i was how would i choose who to be in competition with? do you suppose that i would naturally choose to be in competition with light housework simply because she's a member of so-low despite having expressed no desire myself to share any personal videos here?

what i really thought when i saw her video was: oh look, there's light housework making a video from her phone. it's that simple. i can probably do it too then.

i dont intend to upload or share my videos here and im certainly not in competition with anyone to do it first, and if i was how would i choose who to be in competition with? do you suppose that i would naturally choose to be in competition with light housework simply because she's a member of so-low despite having expressed no desire myself to share any personal videos here?

what i really thought when i saw her video was: oh look, there's light housework making a video from her phone. it's that simple. i can probably do it too then.
S/he wasn't suggesting you're in competition with me, but that you're my hero. :ROFLMAO:

I'm mentally weak. Although after saying that, I pulled myself through a particularly gruelling spell at work this week. I promised myself there'd be a drink at the end of it, which I'm doing now. I deserve it. I didn't phone in sick. I was upfront. I told my new manager that I was struggling, especially as I'd only had training for my new job over the Internet and I was speaking to people and I was supposedly full of knowledge on what they were talking ro me about but I didn't have much more of a clue than them. It's going to be moniterd but I did my best. The main thing is that I tried and I didn't shirk.... which was terribly tempting.
Yes, doing your best is the main thing.

Just to say, the fresh conkers off my tree are working on the spiders, & keeping them at bay. Edit: can't believe people are selling them on Amazon...when I put loads in the bin last week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It's taken me a while to come to the conclusion that I'm average. Being alone can make you feel you were destined for better things, you tell yourself loneliness is due to the fact that you're somehow special, when really you're just not wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom