Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think I've seen a 'Sharon', & definitely seen a 'Karen', so nothing else to say, but:

Screenshot_20200930-074451_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I don't know how to use an ip address hiding device. I know someone who might show me how to do it.

With acrylics you can cover up a mistake like an eye being too small, but this is watercolor only. Shit

I guess this is an oriental man.
View attachment 59534
Just so you know the term "Oriental" is fine when used to describe rugs but it fell out of favor as a way of describing people. However, when I tired to find out why I was led down a dead end road full of white people and Barack Obama trying to prevent use of the word when actual Asians seem not to mind.
Still, when you're pointing out that your drawing looks like "an Oriental man" because of the eyes, you really are opening a can of worms. And not this kind.

Just so you know the term "Oriental" is fine when used to describe rugs but it fell out of favor as a way of describing people. However, when I tired to find out why I was led down a dead end road full of white people and Barack Obama trying to prevent use of the word when actual Asians seem not to mind.
Still, when you're pointing out that your drawing looks like "an Oriental man" because of the eyes, you really are opening a can of worms. And not this kind.

I said oriental because in the UK Asian means Middle Eastern. Oriental, to me at least, has just one meaning.

[QUOT

i thought everyone knew that, what a racist

an acquaintance on facebook was talking about how her dog is getting old and sick and thus their relationshp has changed and she actually said "i need to find a new normal for us", meaning her and the dog. she actually used that f***ing term, as though it's an actual f***ing term that she has been using all her life and not some catchphrase just made up to fit the current dreadful situation! god!! why do i go on facebook?!?! those people are SUCH infuriating idiots!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom