Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I missed Matt being a pervert when he got married. Before he wed he was a mess of misguided testosterone even though he was in his forties. Totally straight but naively beguiled by everything outre and risqué. He loved the avante gard. He was your typical highly educated public school boy with boardy tendencies. We worked with a very well to do girl called Nikki. For some reason, he called her Tibbs. Every afternoon we'd congregate round his desk and have vegan chocolate and coffee and he saved the gold foil wrappers to make his own hot pants for Tibbs that he'd made out of the gold foil wrappers he'd stapled together. He used to put them on over his trousers and say 'do you they'll fit her??' ' He used to have an orange every dinner and hed peeled the skin off in the shape of a cock and balls and say,' that's for you ginger minge' I often used to come back from lunch and find a suggestive orange peel placed strategically on my chair. All that went out the window when he wed. Nikki once went to Glastonbury She said 'I'm slumming it and rocking out' It transpired her and her husband travelled down there in a 50ft winnibago. I imagined her cooking chips in the back of the winnibago, half way down the motorway. Her husband had a motorbike and she used to ride pinion behind him wearing a helmet with fake cat ears on it. One time they blew off and she only realised she'd lost them 15 or so miles up the road. They had to turn back and find her ears. They found them in the end but it put the dampers on their day out. I remember once, Matt was on the phone to a taxpayer and he had a bald head (he went bald in his late teens and his dad never forgave him) and I squashed a jam doughnut on his head and there was jam trickling down his forehead and he still kept a calm and professional persona. I took some polish out of my pedestal and wiped it off his head with a duster. All afternoon people were commenting that they could smell polish every time matt walked up and down the office. My manager was just like the manager from The Office. Always having a laugh. One time I saw his jacket on the coat rack and I said 'that's a nice jacket' He said 'try it on see what you think' I said 'oh it fits really nice' He said 'walk up and down the office in it, see how it feels'. So I did and I noticed that a guy from the auditors section was giving me fuuny looks. It transpired that it wasn't my manager, Nicks jacket. It belonged to the very stern chap from the auditors who was giving me strange looks.
Matt sounds like a friend of mine. He was like a stray dog until this woman moved in with him "because I'm here so much it doesn't make sense to rent two places" and then got pregnant shortly after. She basically put him on a leash and he seemed to enjoy having her control his life. All his friends quit going to his house because she would never leave you alone and the poor girl was dumb as f*** and very boring.
Some people hate controlling women like that but it's really the man's fault for trying to change or hide who he is.
For example, I would go over and play guitars with him and suddenly we couldn't smoke weed if she was there, even if we went outside because he didn't want her to know he smoked it. But if she would go to the store we would go outside and smoke some and then he would brush his teeth and put stuff in his eyes so they weren't red. It was like she was his mother, not his wife.

Today is the first day I’ve had since last week with no obligations. Thursday alone I had to be in five different towns for class a conference a dinner etc. anyway today I think I’ll enjoy the last warm day with the kids

Matt sounds like a friend of mine. He was like a stray dog until this woman moved in with him "because I'm here so much it doesn't make sense to rent two places" and then got pregnant shortly after. She basically put him on a leash and he seemed to enjoy having her control his life. All his friends quit going to his house because she would never leave you alone and the poor girl was dumb as f*** and very boring.
Some people hate controlling women like that but it's really the man's fault for trying to change or hide who he is.
For example, I would go over and play guitars with him and suddenly we couldn't smoke weed if she was there, even if we went outside because he didn't want her to know he smoked it. But if she would go to the store we would go outside and smoke some and then he would brush his teeth and put stuff in his eyes so they weren't red. It was like she was his mother, not his wife.
We all have a Matt in our lives..
Someone who is always under the thumb and gets walked on...door mat springs to mind.
What’s with the thermostatic control women? I don’t understand them,why be with a person if all your objective is, is for them to be someone else?
Then again if he hid what he was in the first place that wouldn’t help.
At least he sounded like he had some personality under the gloss and wasn’t Matt finish.
Truth is always better than fiction just my opinion but better to be yourself.
Also this giving up your friends to be “exclusive” that bugs me I understand you need some “couple” time but not at the cost of people you knew for years and have been loyal comrades...it just sucks.
Smoke and explode if you want to.
Moz says it’s fine.

Last edited:
I too easily forgive, Politi. I know what Adam's like. He spouts stuff sometimes but he's angry about not being loved by his proper dad. Why that would make me want to have to listen to him asking me if I'm a paedophile, I don't know. But I listen. I understand dysfunctional people. And in honesty, it's just his way of kicking out. He's young.

Tell him you are a queer who has wood for a politi and he'll understand. Ok, gotta go, darling. Take care!

We will never here the reality of the wet markets or dog mest trade in china if biden wins. China is an easy money grab for the biden family

If ever you feel sad about life, tell yourself there's no reason. You were thrown into this life without having any say on the matter. You can be as unreasonable as you wish to be. You have every right to be pissed off with life. Nothing should be too difficult. Nothing should take more than you're capable of.
Life is never kind...

We will never here the reality of the wet markets or dog mest trade in china if biden wins. China is an easy money grab for the biden family

Wouldn’t be surprised if a vid of Hunter eating fried Dogs and poached eggs for breakfast appears shortly. Bidens know no hounds, B, apparently. He might hold the Mayo. 🐶🍽️🥣🎎

We've had a laugh about me talking about the landlady's tits. She's got the biggest balloons you could see. I've never seen tits like it.
From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :
Some girls are bigger than others

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom