Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Tbh, I loved the first film...one of the few films I've watched several times :lbf:
I can’t deal with all of his humour.
Guess I’m sensitive on some subjects.
For me it’s a matter of taste.
I used to laugh at “me Julie” and “is it because I is black” because he shows up racial hatred for what is really is, a big fat joke.
But abortion and incest not funny.
Whatever floats your boat😉

You could look into setting up a site to sell your work. And i think you should consider subtracting expenses, then donating 1/3 and keeping 2/3. You should have a little nest egg for a rainy day, especially if it comes from your own toil and trouble. You already have a big heart. That much will never be in question. Giving away 100% of everything you make isn’t necessary though, and you should feel good about giving yourself permission to be monetarily recompensed for something beautiful and artistic that you put a piece of yourself into, each and every time you create a new piece of work. Give yourself permission to also enjoy the financial fruits of your labor.

Because you deserve, and very much should, be allowing yourself the kindness that comes with doing that for yourself, and allowing yourself the extra enjoyment that would come from recognizing that you’re allowed to bask in any successes you create for yourself - including in letting yourself be happy about any extra money you make.

You could look into setting up a site to sell your work. And i think you should consider subtracting expenses, then donating 1/3 and keeping 2/3. You should have a little nest egg for a rainy day, especially if it comes from your own toil and trouble. You already have a big heart. That much will never be in question. Giving away 100% of everything you make isn’t necessary though, and you should feel good about giving yourself permission to be monetarily recompensed for something beautiful and artistic that you put a piece of yourself into, each and every time you create a new piece of work. Give yourself permission to also enjoy the financial fruits of your labor.

Because you deserve, and very much should, be allowing yourself the kindness that comes with doing that for yourself, and allowing yourself the extra enjoyment that would come from recognizing that you’re allowed to bask in any successes you create for yourself - including in letting yourself be happy about any extra money you make.
Very thoughtful! Thank you, for helping me to balance.

I read it as "whatever" but more polite. I can't speak for anyone but the idea that they were "aiming for" something to somehow impress you with seems unlikely and far-fetched.
Have you started constructing a mountain of garbage at your current place like you did at the motorcycle garage you lived at? You could vlog about that!
Well spoken by the authority on garbage. :thumb:

Remember when I said I had better handwriting than viva hates? BOOM

1603840279737.png

Remember when I said I had better handwriting than viva hates? BOOM

View attachment 63280
Look, you've been trying to create some kind of interest around yourself for about four years here.
No one cares.
If Bun Bun and Peppermint aren't here to hold your hand and Light Housework, Scanty, or myself aren't bored enough to reply to you you don't get a response at all.
No one cares about your handwriting.
Your entire arc here is summed up like this. Finally went to London, took the Harry Potter tour, came home.
I don't want to be mean to you but I don't any way to state the facts that doesn't sound mean.
It is what it is.

this dress i ordered came in the mail today. i bought it for $40. let me repeat that: i bought THIS marc jacobs dress for FORTY CANADIAN DOLLARS. it's INSANE. it's very heavy, made from wool, and the cut out and embroidered part at the bottom is incredible and sparkly. it's from 2010 but who gives a f***.

1603841181174.png

Look, you've been trying to create some kind of interest around yourself for about four years here.
No one cares.
If Bun Bun and Peppermint aren't here to hold your hand and Light Housework, Scanty, or myself aren't bored enough to reply to you you don't get a response at all.
Your entire arc here is summed up like this. Finally went to London, took the Harry Potter tour, came home.
I don't want to be mean to you but I don't any way to state the facts that doesn't sound mean.
It is what it is.
1603843654609.png

My father in law and his 15yo son were driving some cattle back from there farm when they were hit by a very drunk driver. Everyone’s ok but there cars are toast. Got lucky as a truck with a trailer and a couple of cows doesn’t move out of the way all that quickly

No one cares.
It is what it is.
I am bored, but don't have much to say, except congrats to rifke for getting her dress. I know how exciting it is to get what one wants. Before, I was purchasing shoes galore. Now, colored pencils. I'll use them up and buy more. It's a thrill to feel provided for. Getting shoes, getting dresses, getting art supplies, getting food, tea, and coffee, always thrilling. I don't wear dresses, but I can imagine getting a purple flannel shirt! That'd be fun.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom