Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

because you dont go around buying shirts for people you dont like, that kind of randomness doesnt exist

It was inane to insult my artistic talent and then tell me to paint Neil Codling, but I did, and even had it delivered to you. It wasn't really inane at all.

you insisted. i didnt ask for it.

i like it though. i like how it looks like him in older age (even though it was drawn from a young picture). older neil is my favourite neil.
Why in the living f*u*c*k would you give anyone from the internet your address, especially this website, especially that nut

Also why do you wish Viva was still here? Also I just realized he hasn't posted anything in a long time. Banned?

Why in the living f*u*c*k would you give anyone from the internet your address, especially this website, especially that nut

Also why do you wish Viva was still here? Also I just realized he hasn't posted anything in a long time. Banned?
what's someone gonna do with my address? nothing! that's what.

i dont know, viva was kind of fun. although the reality is that if he did come back id probably wish he would crawl back under his rock again in short order.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom