Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

🤒

Fake C, about to clock in, I gather?:lbf:
Kmart friendships are special too!

proxy-image

I'd been craving avocados, I just remembered. She is the one that gave me the watermelon, and before that, mandarines, in barter for 2 rolls of toilet paper. This is the second time she's given me avocados. She's also the one who practically hung up on me for saying I was busy, when she wanted help to find her hamster. Anyway, I should be careful not to reveal everything about my neighbors.
she sounds like a right weirdo. nobody gives away avocados.

I’m thinking if I could turn back the clock I’d find myself a rider of wild horses :horseface:from the Camargue and live in a beach side shack. In reality, I’d probably just argue.

Did one of those genealogy things. 100 percent north Western European. Eighty something brith Irish and twenty I think French German. Families came from London Galloway and Bavaria

Did one of those genealogy things. 100 percent north Western European. Eighty something brith Irish and twenty I think French German. Families came from London Galloway and Bavaria
Phew. Would you be advertising it if you were Moldovan?

I would probably think it interesting as I don’t know what Moldovan is or where. I think it funny as it’s just so super white

Probably, it’s not the type of thing I would spend time thinking about so I do t know

thanksgiving went great here. Managed to do it in an outside structure and the weather turned out really pleasant. nice to have some normalcy in our pandemic year with us all still able to come together. Stay happy morrissey solo

my sister bought me a heater!!!
1606445662833.png

she also brought me tea, shortbread cookies and an advent calendar. i cant really drink tea because it gives me bad acid reflux but im going to anyway!

these are the sweets i bought today! they're dutch and so good! the ones on the left are my favourite candy ever. half of them is a regular candy flavour and the other is a licorice flavour.

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

now im just chillin in the heat
with my sweets
about to make some tea
and watch some triggernometry

later y'all

Seeing: Mandalorian Chapter 13.
Thinking: some of the best Star Wars in a long time.
FWD.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom