Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Today’s

Today’s Veneers are yesterday’s dentures. Yuk. Poor kids will have them dropping out left right and centre in a few years. #Naturalrocks
#naturalrots ;)

Rob Lowe said Prince Harry has a super gross ponytail
See they thought they got away from the common people but they can't escape. Time to send out the notices like the did when they moved to Frogmore.
Don't approach or instigate conversation if you see the Royal couple
Do say 'Good Morning' or some other pleasantry if they speak to you
Don't pet or stroke their dogs, even if they come over to you
Don't offer to walk their dogs
Don't ask to see baby Archie or offer to babysit
Add: Don't look at Harry's ponytail

See they thought they got away from the common people but they can't escape. Time to send out the notices like the did when they moved to Frogmore.

Add: Don't look at Harry's ponytail
I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't stroke their dogs. Two women on Saturday were talking on the street while their dogs played, and both dogs were all over me. It led to conversation with the women. One woman thanked me for talking with her. It's a rare occurrence, for people to chill out enough to chat. It made an impression on me, that she thanked me, for something so commonplace as making small talk.

I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't stroke their dogs. Two women on Saturday were talking on the street while their dogs played, and both dogs were all over me. It led to conversation with the women. One woman thanked me for talking with her. It's a rare occurrence, for people to chill out enough to chat. It made an impression on me, that she thanked me, for something so commonplace as making small talk.
You could pretend the dog bit you and ask them for a million dollar payoff.

In this video, he warns about the vaccine.

In this video, he warns about the vaccine.
Vernon Coleman is a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer. He was also an AIDS denier, claiming it to be a hoax. Assuming that the '2.97% of people get bad side effects' claim is by him, I'd be fascinated to see his working out, if indeed there is any.

Vernon Coleman is a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer. He was also an AIDS denier, claiming it to be a hoax. Assuming that the '2.97% of people get bad side effects' claim is by him, I'd be fascinated to see his working out, if indeed there is any.
One thing that is worrisome is this use of "conspiracy theorist" as a way to dismiss someone. Conspiracies exist and it's natural human behavior to try to make sense of things that don't appear on the surface to add up.
When I hear it used to discredit someone the effect I get is that the person using it is saying we should all believe official version. That would have meant believing that the way the US used the twin towers attacks to attack two countries, neither of who were actually responsible for the attacks, was the right decision and that questioning it makes you kooky.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom