Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

good night!!!

I've had enough head games. This will be my last post on this site. I'm sure I will find better ways to spend my energy and invest my emotions. I hope you can all get your drama fixes without me being around here.

Just when you think this thread couldn't possibly go any lower, you step away for a moment only to return and find rifke grooming a teenager.

A more important question would be...who gives a shit?
Well actually I do....
LH has decided to leave solo because of Rifkie and her games...

It’s a sad day on solo when LH leaves

And Rifkie remains ...and we’re stuck with her and all her idiot chums..and personas ..

One thing about LH she has common sense and was brutally honest ...

Well actually I do....

And Rifkie remains ...and we’re stuck with her and all her idiot chums..and personas ..

Rifke will be here posting her inane drivel to an audience of none long after everyone else has forgotten about this website. I kind of doubt LH has the willpower to stay away, but god bless her if she does. I don’t think being here particularly serves her. You should try to maintain your friendship with her off-site.

Rifke will be here posting her inane drivel to an audience of none long after everyone else has forgotten about this website.
I'll be her audience, I guess, not that that makes me anything, jus sayin I'll be the audience of none

That's a good line… might steal it for a poem… huh, thanks!

Vegas or bust losers!

Well actually I do....

dear sad old man,

what exactly did i post in these last few pages that was so terrible that would cause someone to leave?

im not responsible if light housework wants to play the victim. not only does she play the victim against me, but she has the audacity to play it against a 14 year old. a 57 year old supposedly experienced been-around-the-block woman is now the victim of a teenage morrisey fan. PAH-THEH-TIC!

Im sorry that you're such a loser and you werent able to harpoon any of those specimens lolling about the grounds at the wedding in your mens warehouse best and have had to resort to trying to hook up with a mentally ill woman in another country who is seemingly indifferent to the attention you give her. im sorry that she'd rather the attention you give her came from me instead, but that isnt my fault.

what kind of fans do you think morrissey would like to have around this place? old weird losers who post disgusting things or young people excited about morrisseys music? because the way this place is now any young person who came here would have the same reaction as morrisseys princess: "weird and depressing". i say we should try to make this place more inclusive, and if that means saying arrivederci to a few of the old weird depressed members, so be it. that's progress.

and i am nothing if not progressive, baby :cool:

the Skinny McMuffin Taliban trolls here would rather Moz have as fans:

like that nutter Ukrainian dude who runs a greek restaurant somwhere in Germany :censored:
huge Igor type of dude with bald dome and big black bags under the eyeballs.
not only that he is a 'band' with a couple of Ottos, and make Cramp/Stones music
which they perform only in the restaurant for the unsuspecting patrons👨‍🦯
you are trying to choke on the dumb gyro when suddenly out of the kitchen
the ADDAMS Family jump out singing Baby Let Me Drive Your Car or some
similar stupid song🪖

:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom