Post YOUR Collection Thread

Hello Mikael,

Here is a picture of the UK TLOTFIP 7" test pressing. The etching 'RETURN TO VALIUM' on the B-side is missing. The matrix number on the B-side is POP 1620 B-1U-1-1 instead of POP 1620 B-2U-1-1.

Take care, Marcel

Have you played it? I'm wondering if it has a different b-side.

I greatly regret selling Moz 12" test pressings of the first 5 or 6 singles back in '92 or '93 to the editor of the Morri'zine.

Hello I.R.,

Here are the pictures from the different Megadisc 7".

Take care, Marcel

Attachments

• Smiths_BSA_blue2.JPG
    Smiths_BSA_blue2.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Smiths_BSA_blue3.JPG
    Smiths_BSA_blue3.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Smiths_GFIAC_NL.JPG
    Smiths_GFIAC_NL.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 36
These are my Smiths/Morrissey cassettes, every single UK commercial release + a handful of imports...

That is a brilliant collection, i've recently ventured into collecting cassettes now myself, but because my cd and vinyl's are still on going, they always take priority over the cassettes. one day i hope to have a collection like that.

Fantastic quality pic of my Morrissey cassettes. Still missing quite a few, perhaps in time though.:)

DSC02015-1.jpg

My collection of odds and sods...

The small piece of Morrissey's shirt is from the gig at the Roundhouse on 23/01/08 and the drum stick was used by Deano at the M.E.N. gig on 22/05/04

Last edited:
My collection of odds and sods...

The small piece of Morrissey's shirt is from the gig at the Roundhouse on 23/01/08 and the drum stick was used by Deano at the M.E.N. gig on 22/05/04
Hello I.R,
That bit of shirt from the Wednesday Roundhouse show ~ you didn't happen to bite off a bit and give it to a wee Glaswegian that got the same bus back up toward Belsize Park, did yer?
If so, THANK YOU, I treasure it still, framed and everything! :)
If no, apologies, move along now....:o

Hello I.R,
That bit of shirt from the Wednesday Roundhouse show ~ you didn't happen to bite off a bit and give it to a wee Glaswegian that got the same bus back up toward Belsize Park, did yer?
If so, THANK YOU, I treasure it still, framed and everything! :)
If no, apologies, move along now....:o

No apologies necessary Joe, It wasn't me though...
I got my piece through a kind soul who decided to cut it to bits with his car key and share it with the baying wolves. :)

No apologies necessary Joe, It wasn't me though...
I got my piece through a kind soul who decided to cut it to bits with his car key and share it with the baying wolves. :)
Cheers I.R.
Maybe that was the same kind soul that give me a piece stood at the bus stop. I was so gobsmacked that I now can't recall if I ever thanked him adequately.
I just thought it might have been you cos this guy was a Northerner too.

Strangeways Here We Come

UK LP
UK LP green text
Spain LP
USA LP
UK CD
UK CD green text
UK CD wea re-release
USA CD
UK cassette
UK cassette green text
UK cassette wea re-release
EU picture disc (bootleg but hard to resist)

Still to get:

German LP grey vinyl
UK LP 10" wea re-release
UK LP Rhino re-release

Last edited:
Only 49 now but soon a bit over 50 I hope

DSC02092-1.jpg

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom