Post YOUR Collection Thread

moz_estante.jpg

where did you get this devo puppet from -ebay? how much?
didnt know they had puppets produced..nice alternative for ehh... ken :lbf:

where did you get this devo puppet from -ebay? how much?
didnt know they had puppets produced..nice alternative for ehh... ken :lbf:

I'm puzzled by the Devo doll - what's it's relevance to the Moz / Smiths collection? :confused:

Was it in a video? I can't recall a lyric? Am I being dense? :confused:

Or are they made in New York - making it a New York Doll? :lbf:

Dave

how do you embed a video? i'm stupid.

i finally got my paris bundle from recordstore.co.uk today. and just shy of two weeks after the release date. all right.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmQTw_YzRFs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmQTw_YzRFs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Would love to see, but your profile is set to private.

Would love to see, but your profile is set to private.

I'll have to set it to public.
It's not mega huge like some people's on here (I have just over 80 vinyls I think, which does include the Smiths singles boxset), but I'd like to think I have some nice items such as the Southpaw Grammar LP with the ltd edition booklet, Australian Viva Hate "Education in Reverse", Tomorrow US purple vinyl.

The simple ones are my favorite. Southpaw, Hold on 12", Beethoven. I have now just started on the promos. It is always a work in progress. :thumb:

Not much I know, but here's my small Moz collection (my Smiths collection is far too small and pitiful to photographed, but I may one day!)

I've got a few other bits and pieces which I might photograph.

Not much I know, but here's my small Moz collection (my Smiths collection is far too small and pitiful to photographed, but I may one day!)

I've got a few other bits and pieces which I might photograph.

Too much can mean "too much". That is a fine array of talent you have esteban. That other item is cool as well. FOUR:thumb:

Pitiful it may be, but nowhere near as pitiful as the number of league titles you have won over the last 19 years (AND YES, I AM ALREADY COUNTING 2009)!!!

You did the double over us this season, enjoy it because that is all you are getting. Just as good as Man City last season, that's all you are!

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom