Post YOUR Collection Thread

I've got pretty much every UK vinyl release by Morrissey and The Smiths including re-releases, both sleaves of Hatful, etc. I unfortunately haven't got a copy of the Hand in Glove misprint.

Also got a couple of tour programmes, a few books of sheet music, several t-shirts, a piece of Morrissey shirt, one of those big signed posters that you could get with the re-releases and a Hand in glove 12" signed by Morrissey and Johnny.

Looking at the post a couple up, I haven't got the red record that sits next to Sandie Shaw, what is that?

it's very easy to find...

I've got pretty much every UK vinyl release by Morrissey and The Smiths including re-releases, both sleaves of Hatful, etc. I unfortunately haven't got a copy of the Hand in Glove misprint.

Also got a couple of tour programmes, a few books of sheet music, several t-shirts, a piece of Morrissey shirt, one of those big signed posters that you could get with the re-releases and a Hand in glove 12" signed by Morrissey and Johnny.

Looking at the post a couple up, I haven't got the red record that sits next to Sandie Shaw, what is that?

Do you mean the "Still Ill" Germany 12"?

Yeah but not one in mint condition, I've been after one for ages now. :(

I assumed they meant the Sandie Shaw HIG 12" Roky, that or they have something ultra rare :eek:

I thought of that, but why would he get Morrissey to sign?

I managed to miss an LP and a cassette! Can't be arsed to redo the shot, over 60 now anyways

DSCN0567.jpg

going through this really makes me want to unpack my collection and put it on display again. I'll take some pics later but it's nothing compared to what I have seen here. Like other poeple that have posted, I fell out of collecting for awhile and even considered selling. So glad I didn't. I remember going to LA and different record shows buying stuff all the time. I remember buying a lot from Beau and others here too. I think I will start collecting again. haha! but where oh where do you guys find stuff nowadays.

going through this really makes me want to unpack my collection and put it on display again. I'll take some pics later but it's nothing compared to what I have seen here. Like other poeple that have posted, I fell out of collecting for awhile and even considered selling. So glad I didn't. I remember going to LA and different record shows buying stuff all the time. I remember buying a lot from Beau and others here too. I think I will start collecting again. haha! but where oh where do you guys find stuff nowadays.

Welcome back. Once you start you will know where and who to wheel and deal with..

GG 7" promo has just arrived (stateside).

I probably paid too much for it but I don't have eBay deep pockets.

Welcome back. Once you start you will know where and who to wheel and deal with..

Thanks Roky. I'm gonna have to do some catching up on the last few releases. haha!

I just bought the Pregnant For The Last Time puzzle. I have the MLL japanese CD with OBI but could never obtain the puzzle it came with. I'll take pics when it arrives, but I'm sure you have all seen it.

Looking forward to collecting again. The hunt at record shows was always so much fun.

Thanks Roky. I'm gonna have to do some catching up on the last few releases. haha!

I just bought the Pregnant For The Last Time puzzle. I have the MLL japanese CD with OBI but could never obtain the puzzle it came with. I'll take pics when it arrives, but I'm sure you have all seen it.

Looking forward to collecting again. The hunt at record shows was always so much fun.

Yeah, it took me about a year to find a mint one. Like one that hasn't been snapped apart. I learned this from my friend Mikael, the puzzle will fit perfect in on of the slim UK jewel cases. Keep it in protective plastic and it fits perfect. :)

Yeah, it took me about a year to find a mint one. Like one that hasn't been snapped apart. I learned this from my friend Mikael, the puzzle will fit perfect in on of the slim UK jewel cases. Keep it in protective plastic and it fits perfect. :)

thanks for the advice!

I bought it - hard cash - no bidding.
I dont know who paid £400 or £200 but neither of them was me.

Finally started going through my collection. Here are just a few pics of some promos:

1st pic is the interesting drug etched vinyl. One on the left is the special promo for Morrissey's 29th b-day, middle is the regular released etch, and the last one is a TP of etched, no music on the record itself. 2nd image shows the set of promos of his 1st six solo singles, and the last image shows some random promo CD's. Let me know what you guys think.

Interestingdrugetched.jpg
Promovinyl.jpg
PromoCDs.jpg

Morrissey 7 Inch Vinyl Collection
I hope I am not breaking any rules here at MS. But I thought I would post my two videos here for anyone to check out. It is mostly all of my Morrissey vinyl not including any Smiths. You can get an idea of what you are missing and what you have. I hope you like it.
I am amazed at some of the collections posted here. Thumbs way up to everyone who is collecting Morrissey items. Superb post idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8ryavVSmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjDLV4JUB8E

Rob/Boston

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom