Post YOUR Collection Thread

Splendid thread, I am positively moist at all the wonderful sights

here are some more pix... and it goes on and on for every other release...

quarries.jpg

earls.jpg

rotts.jpg

Other than all of the usual Morrissey tour shirts I have the following T Shirts (all orginals) :-

2 x Shoplifters (the one Moz has on on top o the pops)
1 Normal Shoplifters (round Elvis)
1 grey Queen Is Dead tour T shirt
1 white Queen Is Dead shirt
1 Lollipop shirt
1 Rank shirt
1 Panic shirt
1 Meat Is Murder shirt
2 x William shirts

Think thats it, I will get round to putting a picture on sometime.

Every original poster 12 x 24 ones, except Hand In Glove, Last Night I dreamt....I somehow have 2 first album posters. finally 2 60 x 40 posters, Strangeways and WWL.

I have my smiths and moz collection insured for £3000.

Thanks - Been waiting for a post like this for ages!!

I dun remember.. Between 5 and 10 I think. Hope he'll tour in 2007 as well, we really dont need another album, do we?

No I acctually prefered the Oye Estaban and 2002 tours. Checked, 5 in Sweden, 1 in Denmark, 2 in Finland and Norway:D. Love it.

:D But he loves Oslo. Can you understand why? A wise young man said about Norwegians: What's holding us together is hate against Oslo:D Thats so true!

:D But he loves Oslo. Can you understand why? A wise young man said about Norwegians: What's holding us together is hate against Oslo:D Thats so true!

That's what splitting Sweden up, the hate for Stockholm, Närke and Norrland:rolleyes: . It should be Christiania instead, right, hehe.

Absolutely! I was actually discussing the name with a friend yesterday.. But this is a nice thread, we gotto stop chatting here , if you have a comment write it under bikube's 1000.. :p

Sorry to the threadstarter, Im always the one who starts this:p

Absolutely! I was actually discussing the name with a friend yesterday.. But this is a nice thread, we gotto stop chatting here , if you have a comment write it under bikube's 1000.. :p

Sorry to the threadstarter, Im always the one who starts this:p

Ops, yes, sorry for hijacking. Will try to post something relevant soon. Is .X. around maybe?

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom