Post your Morrissey artwork here

IMG_0776.jpg

here's a painting i'm working on
essentially, it will remain the same. i'm just thinking, looking at it now, i should probably make morrissey's nose smaller.
this is what happens when i draw from the headdddddddddddd
reminds me of an artist called Yoshitaka Amano
No, the nose is okay! Leave it like that. I like this painting! The girl's face in the background is very interesting. :D
yeah your right.

some of efforts when i was "little"
IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

My posted picture was my little tribute to the style of punk. My current piece I am working on will depict Morrissey with a groovy retro-70s vibe. Oh, look out!

Will post soon.

As promised, retro 70s Morrissey with a little grunge thrown in:

retromozrh9.gif

Guys, did you know David is accepting Morrissey-Solo banners for consideration? It may require some creative cropping, but why not convert some of your pieces into banners for mass exposure?

http://images.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26

Shark territory

love

Mr X-S (flagged an oiled)

Hi Mozmic,
have you ever sold any of your work or would you consider it?

I've sold some freelance here and there, mostly for magazine publications that needed a graphic for their editorial. One was a boxing magazine and they wanted an illustrated portrait of some famous boxer. He was a homely-looking thing, but they liked how I shined him up.

What I would really like to do is a gallery show again. Not nessessarily just myself, but maybe with some other artists and theme it entirely on Morrissey songs.

wow you guys are awesome! duchess your painting is really cool. love th quiff on fire :cool: the more you explore me what is the first onel, pastel? I can't draw with anything other than graphite. hardly even that anymore. you should finish that second one, love the energy in it! Mozmic the retro one is a beauty, love the b&w pattern.

here is a painting I made shortly after discovering the smiths last year... I just felt so inspired by the music I had to do something concrete with it... the strips are painted but are meant to look like strips of paper.. you can't read it but the text on them says "a dreaded sunny day, so let's go were we're happy and I'll meet you at the cemetry gates" with Moz-like handwriting. I know, there are more "meaningful" moz lyrics but cemetry gates was the song that truly converted me to a smiths-fan. and I just love the way he sings that line.
25x50 cm
Morrissey.jpg

I love to cross stitch and this is something i made for a very special friend. It took three months to do.

TurkeyMoz498.jpg

TurkeyMoz497.jpg

Hello slummy.
That's fantastic...that kept you busy and we hadn't see you for a while. :)

Glad you like it......it has kept me busy as well as other things....hehehe....

reminds me of an artist called Yoshitaka Amano

yeah your right.

some of efforts when i was "little"
IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Wow, TMYEM, those are incredible, are you sure they were from when you were little? ; )

I love to cross stitch and this is something i made for a very special friend. It took three months to do.

TurkeyMoz498.jpg

TurkeyMoz497.jpg

Slummy!!! Those took you 3 months, they'r awesome, you're a very good cross sticher. : )

the more you explore me what is the first onel, pastel? I can't draw with anything other than graphite. hardly even that anymore. you should finish that second one, love the energy in it!
oh it' s pencil, the second one is badly out of proportion
:(

Strangey and tmyem.....*blushes* thanks peeps, chuffed you like it. I loved doing it, although parting with it was a little sad, but i know it will be well looked after.

Lil, you are my hero! Your paintings are incredible! And painted that fast! I'm impressed! I can't understand these certain (you know who I mean) art critics who don't like your paintings. They are so beautiful!

@slum mum 1974: Your stitch work is incredible either! All the different colours and little stitches. I'd going mad. Incredible work.

The paintings and works here are unpayable, ladies! Be aware of that.

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom