Postcard from Morrissey

What are you on about?

Kewpie chose to be rather stern and abrupt on her view of where Bell Vue was even though I knew where it was anyway and I was right in the first place. I didn't even need correcting.

I then said something half-jokingly because she's a moderator and obviously has more power than me and you, I obviously don't even know Kewpie, I have no real opinion on her apart from the things she puts on here.

Then you as well as Kewpie had to leave a little snipey comment.

What's wrong with Mozza220559 as well? It's Morrissey's birthdate, I couldn't give a shit about the username really who bases someones personality on a username? And last of all, it's a MORISSEY FORUM.

What's an M.O? Why should I care about Kleinfeld?

I was just busting your balls about the name because you did with me. It's such an easy way to attack anyone here.

I think Kewpie is misunderstood. I didn't feel like her comment was snippy. She just states things in black and white and speaks very directly. Many people find it abrasive but I don't think she's trying to be condescending. I think the fact that English is not her first language translates into something that people often take the wrong way.

M.O. is short for modus operandi. It means the way that people do things. Morrissey's M.O. is to sing from the heart.

Kleinfeld had some arguments about eating meat vs not eating meat but instead of counter-arguing points that were made, he just called me a bunch of names. You poked fun at my screen name so I made that comparison.

Honestly, I don't have anything against you. I just think people should either get over Kewpie being who she is or put her on ignore or try another site or take up their issues with her via PM. She's a nice person who takes more shit on this site than anyone and it's my opinion that it's not deserved, even some from me where I should have sent her a PM.

I was just busting your balls about the name because you did with me. It's such an easy way to attack anyone here.

I think Kewpie is misunderstood. I didn't feel like her comment was snippy. She just states things in black and white and speaks very directly. Many people find it abrasive but I don't think she's trying to be condescending. I think the fact that English is not her first language translates into something that people often take the wrong way.

M.O. is short for modus operandi. It means the way that people do things. Morrissey's M.O. is to sing from the heart.

Kleinfeld had some arguments about eating meat vs not eating meat but instead of counter-arguing points that were made, he just called me a bunch of names. You poked fun at my screen name so I made that comparison.

Honestly, I don't have anything against you. I just think people should either get over Kewpie being who she is or put her on ignore or try another site or take up their issues with her via PM. She's a nice person who takes more shit on this site than anyone and it's my opinion that it's not deserved, even some from me where I should have sent her a PM.

I didn't even want to have a massive go at Kewpie. I just put that half-jokingly, there are other people on here who are far more tiresome.

She can be rude sometimes, she talks to you as if she's the teacher and you're the incompetent pupil, and the comment she actually put to me didn't even make sense. Why should I give her credit to something that I can't even understand.

But your comment was boring, it seemed the start of a tedious, pontificating, over-analytical comment about something that was said as a joke.

I'm not even going to go on about this any longer.

I've more than made my point.

Re: Belle Vue

No one pointed out that the tables have turned? Morrissey misspelling Stephen Wright's name as Steven. Accident? Or a private joke from Moz?

Power corrupts.

Not always. Sometimes it just makes you smell funny. :)

she's moderator, not a just a poster.

I would love to get over Kewpie, but I won't leave this site

I don't have the power to get people banned, to move threads.

I just don't understand there's been so many talk about her, why she keeps
her moderator status, I think she failed, and now when more than half of the forum speaks out when necesarry that they don't like the way she handles
issues

Like I said earlier, it's better, but's more cause I'm not that much time in the forum

not even for Kewpie, but I find it healthy that every year or 2, moderators
can be voted, especially th eoff topic/pigsty and this forum moderators,
I even don't want to, and are certainly not qualified, but people like
Houdini, and Johan and Corrissey to name a few are moderator worthy

so I think we might make a discussion about moderation, first that it's
not timeless, and their should be moderator voting every 2 years or so,
moderators can be also be voted for another 2 year , cause they do well

I find it incredible that fans like Grim are banned [he can lift up his ban, but
je got his proud, and a few of his friends to] they have Smiths and Morissey
virus highest level, eveyione is unique, they got PM's and were not happy,
cause what they've done for this site, so I guess they took it to a point of
how far can I go, just because they felt unfairly threatened at some point

what he hell,why am I taking type this , it's done by others, and it seems
no one cares about real fans get banned

sorry for this, my english and writing is too bad to find the right words when I'm stressed

I hope in the future all's well

:(

Can someone post a link to Stephen Wright's website? I'd love to see the card first hand. Or the Salford Lad's Club site if the postcard is on there.

Back
Top Bottom