Prayer Circle for 'Skylarker'

Re: doh

Brummie's back. Kickstart the Skylark prayer circle

the snitch needs it now more than ever.

Brummie's back. Kickstart the Skylark prayer circle

the snitch needs it now more than ever.

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

I'm lighting those Morrissey candles right now. But for me, not for Skylarker! I never knew he/she was African-American! You know, I thought I was being uber cool with my 'Somali in Trainers' rebuff to Moz, but I'm waaaaay out of my depth here, folks! I'm still kinda 'troubled' by Skylarker's use of the n-word, even though it seems it was meant to be some, like, 'kewl qwote' from a filum or sommat. But he/she didn't put it in air-quotes or nuffin so how is a po BrummieGurl 2 knowz? I'm like mixed-race and female but I wouldn't use that word cuz i think rap and race-baiting cultural tropes are so, like, 1999....and i sure ain't Gwynneth Paltrow hangin with my possee in the Knightsbridge hood, getting all pissy with Chris-y to have Timberlake shake up tha mix on a da new Koldpulay when it 'drops'.

Wow! Amurikans n' Freee Speeeeches!!! How can us poor Brits possibly compete with our lame culture and our pernickity laws banning that type of thing/thang? Whatever.....etc. [yawn]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/06/gwyneth-paltrow-references-n-word-upsets-twitter/

skylarker gwyneth.jpg

!Viva & Skylarker behind the velvet rope in The Pigsty:crazy:

View attachment 14028

I'm lighting those Morrissey candles right now. But for me, not for Skylarker! I never knew he/she was African-American! You know, I thought I was being uber cool with my 'Somali in Trainers' rebuff to Moz, but I'm waaaaay out of my depth here, folks! I'm still kinda 'troubled' by Skylarker's use of the n-word, even though it seems it was meant to be some, like, 'kewl qwote' from a filum or sommat. But he/she didn't put it in air-quotes or nuffin so how is a po BrummieGurl 2 knowz? I'm like mixed-race and female but I wouldn't use that word cuz i think rap and race-baiting cultural tropes are so, like, 1999....and i sure ain't Gwynneth Paltrow hangin with my possee in the Knightsbridge hood, getting all pissy with Chris-y to have Timberlake shake up tha mix on a da new Koldpulay when it 'drops'.

Wow! Amurikans n' Freee Speeeeches!!! How can us poor Brits possibly compete with our lame culture and our pernickity laws banning that type of thing/thang? Whatever.....etc. [yawn]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/06/gwyneth-paltrow-references-n-word-upsets-twitter/

View attachment 14027

!Viva & Skylarker behind the velvet rope in The Pigsty:crazy:

tumblr_m87yu0mLy81qddujlo1_250.gif

View attachment 14035

Mel B....provides feedback to Cornelius on his X-Fc-uktor audition.

Now, more than ever, Skylarker needs our prayers.

We look to Cornelius to provide us with a gif to encapsulate the perilous drama of Skylarker's 'mother of all meltdowns'.

Can he rise to the epochal challenge? Or will he bottle it with a re-hash trope that ain't dope?

Stay tuned

*sincerely*

BrummieBoy

how many users are on Brummie's account?

View attachment 14035

Mel B....provides feedback to Cornelius on his X-Fc-uktor audition.

Now, more than ever, Skylarker needs our prayers.

We look to Cornelius to provide us with a gif to encapsulate the perilous drama of Skylarker's 'mother of all meltdowns'.

Can he rise to the epochal challenge? Or will he bottle it with a re-hash trope that ain't dope?

Stay tuned

*sincerely*

BrummieBoy

tumblr_m9e6sy7Zz71qdqnevo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom