Predictions for what these will go for?

ALLIE WALLS

A nice set of 12" promo singles currently at 26 pounds. Fancy them myself. Wondered what people thought they would go for? My guess would be around 250 pounds? well above my budget. The closest to the actual end price gets a Dvd of Introducing Morrissey from me for free. One guess per person.
Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-6-D...dZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item2eac76e93b

Alan

ps i have to say i have nothing what so ever to do with this auction

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I reckon, they'll stall at only £153.04. Individually they might fetch more, but my logic is most people won't want all of them so will bid accordingly.

We'll see?

I reckon, they'll stall at only £153.04. Individually they might fetch more, but my logic is most people won't want all of them so will bid accordingly.

We'll see?

I think you are right - anyone who wants to collect them all will at least have some of them.

No more than £123.45

Dave

I really dont know what you mean? why is that? They have 100 per cent feedback

Because magically, whatever that seller puts on ebay sells for a lot more than usual.

The seller goes under many names. Whenever you buy anything from any of these names, you go "oh! - him again"!

£99 ALLIE

His "There Is A Light" 7" recently sold for 105 quid. That seems like a pretty good deal.

His "There Is A Light" 7" recently sold for 105 quid. That seems like a pretty good deal.

I haven't been following ebay closely, but if I'm not mistaken, this There Is A Light wasn't in great condition. Lost of scratches on the cover. Maybe that's why the price was low.

A nice set of 12" promo singles currently at 26 pounds. Fancy them myself. Wondered what people thought they would go for? My guess would be around 250 pounds? well above my budget. The closest to the actual end price gets a Dvd of Introducing Morrissey from me for free. One guess per person.
Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-6-D...dZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item2eac76e93b

Alan

ps i have to say i have nothing what so ever to do with this auction
Hey Allie,
my guess is £141.50...and I'll be close, trust me :)

My guess is 187.00 GBP

£138.

The promo stamp on the TIAL 7" mentioned was all messed up btw.

O.K. Allie ...we will try to make an accurate prediction here for these 6 Morrissey promos..... Hi there Morrissey!!! Six promos at 25GBP a pop is hmmmm, 150.59GBP. That's about $200.00, a bit pricey. But remembering this, "Nice things are not cheap and cheap things are not nice". However, "My life has been spent in ruins, because of people who are nice"..... Thanks Allie Walls...Your the Smiths record guru here and you always have some thing interesting to say...Thanks also to David T for this great site and the time and dedication. Love and kisses Molly Mae Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom