Press release: Special Hardback Edition of "Autobiography" to be published on 5th Dec 2013 - TTY

Money is nice.

Those discographies on Stephane's site, Goddard's books, here, and Wikipedia and countless other places seem not to be worth a penny. But this one is. They mentioned it.

P.

Last edited:
2. Stop quoting "Paint a vulgar picture". It is tiresome and unoriginal; besides, does anyone here still abide by the exact same philosophies that they had in their early twenties? Yes, we all want new material from him, not just revised records; but this is a case where people may have a different preference for packaging. Some people only want hardback because it is traditional and sturdy; others want paperback because it is easier to carry and less expensive; some people even prefer the Kindle version because they are the anti-christ and they want all books to become obsolete.

lynnda

I prefer electronic books for several reasons. 1.Ease of acquisition. 2. No need to shelve them. I don't have the space and many others don't as well. 3. Portability. 4. Bookmarking, copy text, and search features. 5. Saves on resources--transportation and paper.

I don't, however, wish for paper books to become obsolete.

I prefer electronic books for several reasons. 1.Ease of acquisition. 2. No need to shelve them. I don't have the space and many others don't as well. 3. Portability. 4. Bookmarking, copy text, and search features. 5. Saves on resources--transportation and paper.

I don't, however, wish for paper books to become obsolete.

I was just joking. I am for any format that keeps people reading, although I personally prefer the old-school version.

Because it's cheesy as f***.

Compellingly
Handsome
Erotic
Exotic
Sensual
Youthful

I still stand by my claim that this is one of the most beautiful photos ever taken of Morrissey. It's a matter of personal taste, and quite subjective, so we'll have to disagree on this issue.

529192.jpg

Australian release date

Compellingly
Handsome
Erotic
Exotic
Sensual
Youthful

I still stand by my claim that this is one of the most beautiful photos ever taken of Morrissey. It's a matter of personal taste, and quite subjective, so we'll have to disagree on this issue.

Sure. I just can't take that shot seriously. Enjoy the read anyway (if you haven't already), I know I will :cool:

What's the difference between the USA hardback? It has a different cover and is $20 usd less than the version I see here, so does that mean the the UK one has more things or what not?

By the way, Amazon.co.uk has it for sale for £ 19.20.....
Cheers Moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom