Previously unseen Morrissey pics!

Karin (and EILS)! Thanks for the "Morrissey reads Marcel Proust" clip. Very nice, very nice :)

I...I can't get through that without laughing my ass off...

The pictures are very nice though. :D

Guys there is a thread in the download section but really I think it warrants a post of its own. Since some of you might not pop over into that section.

Thanks vicarinatutugal! I thought so too. I did initially announce that I had uploaded the clip in General Discusion.
Sadly, it was almost immediately moved and combined with my original thread requesting the audio from the Luxuria gig!

Glad you like my photos. Thanks to everyone that has posted complimentary comments on the original thread too.

Finally, thanks once again to Anin (or at least i was), who provided the audio clip from the show.

I liked it.

Cool. :cool:

Woo, thanks Sundae!!! Hot pics!!! He looks so Jake Ryan-ish in the first one :eek: Love Mozza screaming "POWER!" :horny:

Woo, thanks Sundae!!! Hot pics!!! He looks so Jake Ryan-ish in the first one :eek: Love Mozza screaming "POWER!" :horny:
Yeah.:guitar:
I was impressed by the surrealism of it. It's like Morrissey channeling Morrison.:rolleyes:

Thanks vicarinatutugal! I thought so too. I did initially announce that I had uploaded the clip in General Discusion.
Sadly, it was almost immediately moved and combined with my original thread requesting the audio from the Luxuria gig!

Glad you like my photos. Thanks to everyone that has posted complimentary comments on the original thread too.

Finally, thanks once again to Anin (or at least i was), who provided the audio clip from the show.

ah yes! I noticed this after the fact, The thing is I suppose they do fit there as well. I was just thrilled to have new pics and thought everyone should see them.
I hope it is ok to have them like this as well.
vlcsnap-29608.jpg

vlcsnap-29917.jpg

vlcsnap-29411.jpg

thanks again for sharing, I really am delighted with them.

Guys there is a thread in the download section but really I think it warrants a post of its own. Since some of you might not pop over into that section. Really lovely to see some photo's we have not seen before.

many thanks to Everyday I Like Sundae

well done for moving this Karin its worth seeing

and thank you for posting it in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom