Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Thanks Morrizsey! He looks gorgeous in that suit for the movie poster. I like how they pulled 25 from his tie.

Morrissey 25: Live - true-to-you.net

morrissey_25_live.jpg

Morrissey's concert at Hollywood High School on March 2, 2013, will have a worldwide cinema release in August. Morrissey 25: Live will mark Morrissey's 25th year as a solo artist, and is the first authorised live Morrissey DVD for 9 years.

Related item:

Photograph
- true-to-you.net

morrissey_with_cathy_mcgowan.jpg

This is a previously unseen photograph of Morrissey with Cathy McGowan, who was most famous in the 1960s with her British music show called Ready, Steady, Go!
The photograph is from 1992.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the denim of late, this is Morrissey looking damn sharp. Mighty fine. Not one fault. I do like the wide lapels and the stripe running through the cloth. Is the DVD going to get a worldwide release? Is that official?

lube ray porter

So, if you look closely at the promo poster, it is obvious that Morrissey is pointing to a group of people holding blue roses.

One of my favorite Morrissey shots of the last decade, from an issue of GQ a few years ago IIRC. Have it framed and hanged next to a photo of Amy Sedaris holding a fake turkey.

One of my favorite Morrissey shots of the last decade, from an issue of GQ a few years ago IIRC. Have it framed and hanged next to a photo of Amy Sedaris holding a fake turkey.

I love that woman. :D

Appropriately, the first authorized DVD in nine years features a picture from 2004.

Great Cover! Morrissey looks gorgeous!!!:love: Who cares if it's a picture from 2004? It's perfect! I cant wait for this movie:D

- - - Updated - - -

:lbf:

He was referencing the fact that Julia made specific mention of "the first authorised live Morrissey DVD for 9 years" & that I leaked the Hollywood Bowl concert.

It was you?! Thank you! Since we couldn't buy it, you did an honorable thing :thumb:

I smell more tour dates to promote this; otherwise, what's the point? He's going to want this to sell...well.
The proper thing to do would be to make up the cancelled 3Xs gigs in which so many of us were left blue balled.
An entire tour aimed specifically for past cancelled US shows, beginning with Miami Nov 2007,then continue with the four doomed FL tease start of Refusal Tour,
Atl, Georgia, and everything else skipped over on that tour, THEN play all 2012-2013 no shows.
25 cancelled dates tour 2013.
And for that, I shall not hold my breath.
Tony
Miami

Forget the denim of late, this is Morrissey looking damn sharp. Mighty fine. Not one fault. I do like the wide lapels and the stripe running through the cloth. Is the DVD going to get a worldwide release? Is that official?

Theres a BIG fault actually ! Right on top of his head ! Thats right his wig looks a right mess !
I only hope his syrups are made of human hair and not animal hair.

we'll let you know

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom