Previously unseen photos (?) posted by @justind_kennedy / Twitter - Hollywood Forever 2004

42446_justind_kennedy2.jpg

Schwing #tbt @officialmoz

42447_justind_kennedy1.jpg

#tbt find someone who looks at you like Morrissey looked at me
1f602.png
— also get a neck trim #bts @officialmoz #Morrissey

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure which one disturbs me the most: the one with the guy fiddling with his girth, or the one which looks like he's whacking off.

One hates to say this, but, really, GREAT ART IS WASTED ON SOME OF YOU, FOOLS.

Hazard
x

They gave Morrissey that guitar as a gift.

It's probably sitting in his garage beneath bags of cat litter.

One hates to say this, but, really, GREAT ART IS WASTED ON SOME OF YOU, FOOLS.

Hazard
x
Oh, enough. It's pop music. even the most artsy fartsy pop artist is superficial at heart.

It dosn't change the world, or even someone's life. That's adolescent melodrama talking.

I remember when a certain Moz fan posed in pics at that very place many years ago and posted them on the forum and in the chatroom.

He did well for himself and works with law now. I always do what Moz does there in stores with various vegetables and so on driving Pilla mad.

Good on Moz for living out his sexuality!

Photographer: "Okay Steve...Can I call you Steve? So, here's my idea, you sit on top of this grave stone, and hold the guitar like it's your dick. Imagine that you're having sex with Tyrone Power's ghost."

Morrissey: "Perfect."

Abusing Ian Curtis grave and guitar like that is just taking the piss. I bet he nicked the headstone as well and use it as a pillow at home.

Bull ox!! Poppycock!! Everyone knows Uncle Steve didn't buy a plot at Hollywood Forever! That is not LA! I reckon Steve was photo shopped on there. I reckon everyone knows his plot is in Mankchester by the "working class factories" and the kickball stadium m8! America is not the World!

Bull ox!! Poppycock!! Everyone knows Uncle Steve didn't buy a plot at Hollywood Forever! That is not LA! I reckon Steve was photo shopped on there. I reckon everyone knows his plot is in Mankchester by the "working class factories" and the kickball stadium m8! America is not the World!
But you are on any given day!

I remember when a certain Moz fan posed in pics at that very place many years ago and posted them on the forum and in the chatroom.

He did well for himself and works with law now. I always do what Moz does there in stores with various vegetables and so on driving Pilla mad.

Good on Moz for living out his sexuality!

Thank you for the image of a bald puffy man holding a carrot between his legs and an ashamed woman hiding behind supermarket shelves. Very cool.

I hope the photographer didn't get his hands singed if they strayed too near to his explosive kegs.

I wonder if Moz adopts a similar pose when Damon quiffs his pubes.

Some good pix. If only some assistant had been there with a reflector they would be great.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom