Previously unseen photos (?) posted by @justind_kennedy / Twitter - Hollywood Forever 2004

42446_justind_kennedy2.jpg

Schwing #tbt @officialmoz

42447_justind_kennedy1.jpg

#tbt find someone who looks at you like Morrissey looked at me
1f602.png
— also get a neck trim #bts @officialmoz #Morrissey

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
No cherry, No sale :yum:

39880962695_c85f7a0a1f_o.jpg

You don't realise that kids being blown up in terror attacks isn't "funny" though. You're sick, suck a tailpipe dude
This is the funniest never ending saga on this forum. The way it started and just carries on is hilarious.

But other people doing the same do not get to put the end result of it in galleries like you and me.
Probably could, honestly. Just say it's a metaphor for the darkness of man living in a distracted consumer culture. Somebody would buy it for hundreds per print.

Probably could, honestly. Just say it's a metaphor for the darkness of man living in a distracted consumer culture. Somebody would buy it for hundreds per print.
Yeah, my productions are of course a protest against the MeToo campaign.

"Shit shall shit have to hell with all". (some swenglish there for 12 slack).

The band from his neck of the woods.

I reckon the more I look at the photo of Uncle Steve holding up the New York Dolls guitar the more I reckon it is top ACE. It is the best Steve photo in history. It has everything. Moz Angeles. Steve's plot at Hollywood Forever. Palm trees. The way Steve is holding the guitar implying that Steve has a huge dick f***ing all those chicks and groupies in LA and those orgies at The Sunset Marquis. I reckon no wonder why Uncle Steve will never pop the question to Aunt Nancy m8.

Back
Top Bottom