Prints of my Morrissey drawings are now available.

Tbevie

Girl afraid
I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this here and it’s a little bit embarrassing advertising my own work but a few people on the Morrissey Artwork thread have expressed an interest in owning some of my drawings. This is of course a huge compliment but as I’ve explained to a few people these drawings are actually quite small and until I increase the size of them, which I do intend to do, I don’t really feel that confident about selling them.

I do however have a gallery on an Art site called Deviantart.com were artist, photographers, graphic designers and so on can share and sell prints of their work.

Here’s a link to my gallery if anyone’s interested http://tbevie.deviantart.com/

Most of my drawings are available to buy as prints and I’m hoping to find some time next week to scan the rest of them in higher resolution, so hopefully all of my drawings will be available soon.

Even if you’re not interested in my drawings I recommend that you have a look at the site. There are some amazing Artist on there. Here’s a link to the home page. http://www.deviantart.com/#

I would also just like to thank everyone for there kind and encouraging comments on the Artwork thread and also thank you to everyone who has shared their own artwork and really kept the thread alive. :)

If this thread isn’t allowed then feel free to remove it.

Last edited:
:thumb:

I think I'll be buying myself a Christmas present.:thumb:

P.S I moved this to Marketplace section, I hope you don't mind.

But the people who kept asking wouldn't ever look in Marketplace. Can you keep it here a little bit longer than usual? Or maybe Tbevie should put this post on the art thread too.

if you hit click the download button on that page you can get a really high resolution jpg image which 3285×2616 pixels wide

I meant, would you scan it in high resolution... so it would be possible to make a print of it... cause on the page you gave link to it said "Print Not Enabled"...? :)

Hi there, sorry about that. It should be available now.

Tags
artwork drawings morrissey
Back
Top Bottom