Pro tips for poor people

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
If you do your laundry at a laundromat or community machine that has a FRONT LOADER, the people before put too much detergent in the soap receptacle. The extra soap flows into this little overflow chamber and is slowly rinsed out in subsequent loads. So put your clothes in and put the money in and press start, the soap is already there. Doesn't work for top loaders where you put the soap directly in the wash basin, has to be a front loader machine.

This is an American tip, not sure about food laws in other countries.

The FDA regulates the dispensing of food and determined that the last 10% of any given food item that is dispensed into bags for human consumption be discarded. Trader Joe's sells their remnant trail mix to wild bird food companies to bag and market as wild bird nut mix. In some bags you can even see chocolate chips and M&M's, it's simply the last 10% of their quality trail mix. You can buy a ten pound bag of wild bird mix at a fraction of the price of Trader Joe's Trail Mix. It's the same stuff. The bird rep even opened a bag and ate a handful before my eyes to prove it.

This is an American tip, not sure about food laws in other countries.

The FDA regulates the dispensing of food and determined that the last 10% of any given food item that is dispensed into bags for human consumption be discarded. Trader Joe's sells their remnant trail mix to wild bird food companies to bag and market as wild bird nut mix. In some bags you can even see chocolate chips and M&M's, it's simply the last 10% of their quality trail mix. You can buy a ten pound bag of wild bird mix at a fraction of the price of Trader Joe's Trail Mix. It's the same stuff. The bird rep even opened a bag and ate a handful before my eyes to prove it.

Why? that's rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom