Profiles...

Mozzy1

Do you approach people on theirs to be their "friend" and/or post a message?

Or, just wait to see if they approach yours? If so, how long do you wait?

If you do approach, are you considered rude & too forward?

Jesus f***ing christ, do you do anything without first creating a thread to ask what everyone else would do?

Why can't the ignore user function also ignore any threads created by ignored users?

i've been thinking about starting a thread asking, 'should i start a thread?'

do you think i should?

I friended people I was already friends with before the change and if I get on with them on the board I would send an invite, others have done the same to me. I would not worry too much about it. I say post a message or add as friends if they don't add you back its not worth worrying about it.

I friended people I was already friends with before the change and if I get on with them on the board I would send an invite, others have done the same to me. I would not worry too much about it. I say post a message or add as friends if they don't add you back its not worth worrying about it.

i think mozzy1 should befriend not right in the head.

Are you for real?

If you like someone, talk to them and generally enjoy reading their posts, then of course send them a friend request :rolleyes: since most people don't 'friend' posters randomly, why would they reject you?

...and let's face it, if they did, would it really be that important? It's the Internet. Good God.

i've been thinking about starting a thread asking, 'should i start a thread?'

do you think i should?

I think you should start a thread asking if you should start a thread to ask, "should I start a thread?".

Re: Hehehe...

won't happen.

oops.jpg

Yes.
Yes.
No.

Jesus f***ing christ, do you do anything without first creating a thread to ask what everyone else would do?

Why can't the ignore user function also ignore any threads created by ignored users?

She's just being social. That's why we're here. I don't understand why you get so annoyed with people when you could just ignore the things you aren't interested in.

Just because you're not interested in it doesn't mean that nobody else is. And even if they weren't then they could just ignore it too.

the best thing is to friend everyone that will accept and then unfriend them for whatever reason. that way you are calling the shots.

Tags
be my friend mozzy1
Back
Top Bottom